Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Kentaro miura is still alive and berserk is fucked.

• Thread starter Deleted member 34074
  • Start date
Deleted member 34074

Deleted member 34074

Jester of Nihilism
-
Fuck anime :feelsrope:

fuck lizard maid and konosuba :forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile::feelsohh::feelsohh::feelsohh::feelsohh::forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile::feelsautistic::feelsautistic::feelsautistic::feelsautistic:

DON’T FUCKING JOKE ABOUT THAT

i just wanted to see the ending of berserk....:feelsrope:
Berserk wasn’t going to end even if Miura was alive or not, literally no reason to disrespect him. Miura’s life was already hellish enough, he might as well have been one of us. You would never treat a truecel like this would you? Stop being a selfish ass nigger.

Berserk wasn’t going to end even if Miura was alive or not, literally no reason to disrespect him. Miura’s life was already hellish enough, he might as well have been one of us. You would never treat a truecel like this would you? Stop being a selfish ass nigger.
what im going suppose to watch? konosuba !? fuck life this is bullshit :feelsrope:

what im going suppose to watch? konosuba !? fuck life this is bullshit :feelsrope:
You mean read? Read Vagabond and Vinland Saga, I hear they’re both Berserk tier. The anime for Vinland Saga is amazing but the manga is much better ofc. Soundtrack is killer as well, it’s AoT tier imo :feelsmusic:

Last edited:
You mean read? Read Vagabond and Vinland Saga, I hear they’re both Berserk tier. The anime for Vinland Saga is amazing as well, but the manga is better ofc. Soundtrack is killer as well, it’s AoT tier imo :feelsmusic:

This sucks,fuck everything :feelsrope:

You mean read? Read Vagabond and Vinland Saga, I hear they’re both Berserk tier. The anime for Vinland Saga is amazing but the manga is much better ofc. Soundtrack is killer as well, it’s AoT tier imo :feelsmusic:
calm down here black boi

This sucks,fuck everything :feelsrope:
There are other manga out there nigger. I’m only on chapter 97 of Berserk, it took me 5 months to get there jfl. I guess that’s why I’m not in a rush to see it finished
calm down here black boi
:feelswhat:

I’m just a passionate ass nigga :feelsjuice:

Last edited:
I remember looking at the creator of Future Diary he was litreally the most Incel looking ricecel ever. No wonder he came up with yandere anime.

I remember looking at the creator of Future Diary he was litreally the most Incel looking ricecel ever. No wonder he came up with yandere anime.
no wonder mirei nekki was so entertaining to me when I was younger. many anime copes are written by trucels for other trucels