Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Kent has a GF. Face > Height

Only tried a decade

"just be confident bro"

Bbc

how tall is he?

Ofcourse face> height. Why are we still discussing about it in 2020.

Only tried a decade

"just be confident bro"
tbh
he's been trying to statusmaxx for years now... he's suffered his entire life, he became a living meme and for what? a peck on the lips from a blown out roastie

I like him and I hope his relationship works out... but the odds are stacked against him ngl

kent would be a slayer if he was 5'10 or taller

Over for him, he'll get cucked in not time

at his height, his face doesnt even matter
This.
Didn't he also used to got trolled by a toilet by pretending to be his gf?

Im glad for him but im afraid he's gonna get cucked.

I’m a manlet but I can get face>height tbh. Online you can fraud with face since they cant see height so it can be helpful in that way. Sadly my face isn’t really good either

Happy he changed his shit around. The rants he went on back in the day were based.

Is he betabux?
Kent is not doing bad but he works weird jobs for someone who lives the way he does. He has a lot of expensive baseball hats and sneakers and he lives in a pretty nice place But last I heard him talk about a job it was like in a warehouse or something. So I doubt its a betabuxx, but I am not sure. Anyway the truth is, Kent ascended like a year ago at least. He hasn't been in the TFL community in -years-. If you talk to him about TFL or incel shit on his channel he will ignore you. He's like ashamed of his past etc. Brandon has gone completely insane. I still watch his videos sometimes.

@Kent THIS Kent?

Just give all you've got for the scraps, bro