Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Kenoshafag is a fucking faggot fuck you faggots

Indari

Indari

ovencel
★★★★★
anyone praising this little zoomer normgroid edgy /pol/tard shitstain is an edgy cumskin stormcuck piece of shit. originally not even a single braincell of mine was devoted to thinking about this squeakerfag but the retards of co keep spamming references to him and upon a single second of viewing I dislike him and anyone who likes him. he has nothing to do with incels he's literally just a little psychopathic normie who wouldn't think twice before killing any of you and you're a dumb cuck if you support him

Is he incel?

Not really he only shot people who attacked him, impressive for a 17 year old to keep his cool when there is a mob trying to lynch him.

Literally who

Not really he only shot people who attacked him, impressive for a 17 year old to keep his cool when there is a mob trying to lynch him.
even with the most lax gun laws in the world he's carrying underage and isn't even from the state he clearly went there to start some shit and have an excuse to kill someone i hope he gets raped by a pack of correctional officers

Tbh what a king, he also carried legaly in that state there is an exception for 17 year olds. Fuck you if you don't think he did the right thing.

Tbh what a king, he also carried legaly in that state there is an exception for 17 year olds. Fuck you if you don't think he did the right thing.
no fuck you

even with the most lax gun laws in the world he's carrying underage and isn't even from the state he clearly went there to start some shit and have an excuse to kill someone
His carry was legal since gun never left Winsconsin and law says in that state that minor can carry a gun. He also literally lives in town next to Kenosha that is 20 minutes away which happens to be just behind the state border. He went there on invite of a person that had 2 of his 3 businesses burned down, sole reason why he was attacked at first is because he extinguished a dumpster lit on fire.

The fact that he did everything perfectly is exactly why media is trying to use petty excuses like crossing state lines when they preach about no borders. You have everything captured on videos, before he fired a shot there was a gunshot fired from a crowd towards his proximity, then person tried to point blank execute him with handgun but was shot in arm before he could do it and then after you can hear multiple gunshots shot towards him again. The guy cleaned graffiti, carried a medpack around to help everyone, protected local business and shot only the people who tried to assault him, if he was a rootin tootin psychopath he would have shot everyone he saw.

A Latino that shot 3 whites and somehow this still ended up about white supremacy.

Last edited:
OP is a collosal faggot. Cry more euronigger

His carry was legal since gun never left Winsconsin and law says in that state that minor can carry a gun. He also literally lives in town next to Kenosha that is 20 minutes away which happens to be just behind the state border. He went there on invite of a person that had 2 of his 3 businesses burned down, sole reason why he was attacked at first is because he extinguished a dumpster lit on fire.

The fact that he did everything perfectly is exactly why media is trying to use petty excuses like crossing state lines when they preach about no borders. You have everything captured on videos, before he fired a shot there was a gunshot fired from a crowd towards his proximity, then person tried to point blank execute him with handgun but was shot in arm before he could do it and then after you can hear multiple gunshots shot towards him again. The guy cleaned graffiti, carried a medpack around to help everyone, protected local business and shot only the people who tried to assault him, if he was a rootin tootin psychopath he would have shot everyone he saw.

A Latino that shot 3 whites and somehow this still ended up about white supremacy.
source?
OP is a collosal faggot. Cry more euronigger
im not european

Being mad at someone defending themselves from soys attempting to stomp his head and shoot him. Just be a spineless cuck theory OP

source?

im not european
Do you want me to link you a short interview of his legal team that explains the whole situation from his point with videos in there which you will most likely dismiss it as it was done on Fox News since this is a delicate political topic or do you want me to gather all the pictures and videos myself and put it in a timeline which will last a little bit? Here is some preview of what i am talking about.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=98rolQc1mKI

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JFfYQWWceQ0

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=neUnhYO2Ehc

Kyle rittenhouse graffiti3
EgdFJ9FWoBQHodA
30e

Do you want me to link you a short interview of his legal team that explains the whole situation from his point with videos in there which you will most likely dismiss it as it was done on Fox News since this is a delicate political topic or do you want me to gather all the pictures and videos myself and put it in a timeline which will last a little bit? Here is some preview of what i am talking about.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JFfYQWWceQ0

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=neUnhYO2Ehc

View attachment 331270View attachment 331271View attachment 331272

idk

look at those preview pics and vids then, it should give you a picture of what was happening, no political commentary on them just collection of recorded events

look at those preview pics and vids then, it should give you a picture of what was happening, no political commentary on them just collection of recorded events
mayb

Out of three retards he shot one was pedo, one was burglar and one was domestic abuser, nothing of value was hurt or lost.

Daily reminder: fuck thugs, fuck degenerates, fuck leftists for painting incels as terrorists and fuck their cultural brainwashing that produces white niggers like these three shot, if guns aren't right in your country then you're living under tyranny of lumpenproletariat.

DeafeningImperturbableBoilweevil max 1mb

You're an utter moron. He lives like 15 miles away from Kenosha, that just happens to be in Illinois, Kenosha is "the city" for him. That's his community. He went there to defend a guy's property that asked for help after two of his car lots were already razed and all the cars set on fire. If you actually watch the videos you will see that Rittenhouse acted in self-defense each time. In the first case the Jewish pedophile tried to disarm him, then chased him and threw an object at him that was on fire. In the second case a mob of jew and nigger antifa chased him and then pounced on him when he tripped, he fired only 4 shots and none of them unnecessary, the guy whose arm he nearly blew off had a pistol pointed at him (he was a felon too and couldn't legally carry but yet still hasn't been charged with anything!), and the skateboard fag (another jew felon) was trying to brain him with it and disarm him.

You don't know anything about the gun laws so shut the fuck up. There is a law in Wisconsin specifically for 16-17 year olds to possess rifles. Open carry is legal. It also wasn't his rifle, so it didn't cross state lines. And once again, he went there answering the call to defend his community from a business owner that nearly lost everything.

He went there "looking for trouble," what about the rioters you retard? Paid agitators.

I don't know how you can watch the recordings then make the statement "he wouldn't think twice about killing you," he could have kept shooting but didn't.

I'm tired of dumb moon crickets that never look at anything but the surface and always thinking emotionally. 99.9% of blacks think the same about Trayvon, George Floyd, the jogger and this Kenosha nigger, never examining the facts or seeing beyond their own skin color.

This is what happens when cops let niggers that are resisting arrest make it in their vehicle

PS Stop using brainlet pics directed at other people. YOU are the brainlet.

did not watch

This. Kommie killer kyle is a fucking legend, especially if he turns out to be an incel.

Out of three retards he shot one was pedo, one was burglar and one was domestic abuser, nothing of value was hurt or lost.
View attachment 331279

Daily reminder: fuck thugs, fuck degenerates, fuck leftists for painting incels as terrorists and fuck their cultural brainwashing that produces white niggers like these three shot, if guns aren't right in your country then you're living under tyranny of lumpenproletariat.
*ring* *ring* Uh hello based department

He wasn’t even /pol/ or anything. He was pretty neocon. He deserves respect though for holding his ground against numales.

First of all why is the place called Kenosha, sounds ghetto tbhngltbqf

Fuck you if you don't think he did the right thing.
yeah u probly some leftist soyboy faggot who supports blm even though they couldnt give a fuck abt us incels, ricecels, currycels

yeah u probly some leftist soyboy faggot who supports blm even though they couldnt give a fuck abt us incels, ricecels, currycels
tagged the wrong person? The shooter was the one who got attacked by nigger loving rioters ironic how they were kikes

Of course you didn't. You're a brainlet and you're black. "Stay woke."
aren't you black? you spent 10x as long on your reply as i did the OP. seething

Online 113d 21h 8m
i guarantee you read more reddit than me

Because I spend more time on .co that means I spend more time on reddit? How does that even work?
2qmyau-jpg.331244

look at this faggot asking for sources when he provided not a single fact in his OP, then if you provide the sources "DIDN'T READ DIDN'T WATCH!"

Black redditors the worst of both worlds... :feelskek:
imagine seething this hard

You started the thread "seething" then you got smacked down so hard by facts and logic and had nothing substantial at all to say besides "seething" (like a 4chan tranny) and copy pasting brainlet memes when you were the brainlet the whole time.
i did not read any source before Post thread. you had to seethemaxx and reply with block of text

I don't agree at all. The kid was based.