Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Kek @this forum

NirvanaFan1988

NirvanaFan1988

Brown is the color of defeat
-

the rock spit GIF by WWE

Ban all “blackcels” @Incelius Savage

I know right?
I got a 40% warning for posting racebait shit and they just let hug-havers like him go rampant on this site

@Incelius Savage

I know right?
I got a 40% warning for posting racebait shit and they just let hug-havers like him go rampant on this site
Brutal. I don’t mind hug havers ( as I am one in the past) but considering what he’s saying the girl is obviously into him. He could easily ask her out and ascend with her at this point.

Brutal. I don’t mind hug havers ( as I am one in the past) but considering what he’s saying the girl is obviously into him. He could easily ask her out and ascend with her at this point.
JBW is multiverse law @?

Christ, you guys are like vultures. Not necessarily an issue with you Nirvana, but mainly just the general atmosphere on this here forum. The report button is there for a reason.
Hugging isn’t considered ascension yet here. If it was it would’ve only been KHHV.
JBW is multiverse law @?
I mean is he white or black

Christ, you guys are like vultures. Not necessarily an issue with you Nirvana, but mainly just the general atmosphere on this here forum. The report button is there for a reason.
tbh getting hugged by a foid is ragefuel

Hugging isn’t considered ascension yet here. If it was it would’ve only been KHHV.
I don't get it, I don't understand why we have to let hug-havers be around in this place alongside with diabolic monsters who have been neglected compassion.
At this rate, don't call this forum an "incel" forum.
I mean is he white or black
My wild guess is that he is white, no curry would have such anecdotes

I don't get it, I don't understand why we have to let hug-havers be around in this place alongside with diabolic monsters who have been neglected compassion.
At this rate, don't call this forum an "incel" forum.
Incel truly only means involuntary celibate. I’d say as long as your dateless ur still incel tier to me.
My wild guess is that he is white, no curry would have such anecdotes
I c.

as long as your dateless
Dude wtf?
People here would kill for a hug, even a jocular one, but the problem of inceldom is that affection was neglected to us.
And it won't make sense to let people who had such experience to share in the same space.
That might just leave them as if they were defeatist enough and they didn't keep pushing to get the highly wanted ascension.

he trolls a lot, but he's young"cel" so he prob ascended a long time ago
I love being a horrible person :feelsEhh:

Dude wtf?
People here would kill for a hug, even a jocular one, but the problem of inceldom is that affection was neglected to us.
And it won't make sense to let people who had such experience to share in the same space.
That might just leave them as if they were defeatist enough and they didn't keep pushing to get the highly wanted ascension.
A hug could just be out of pity or luck. Being dateless is far more significant than a hug. Hug is the least ascension based out of being KHHV.

What is the full context?

So many people here absolutely mog me with their interactions with foids, having foid interest, hugs, whatever else. Ragefuel :feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree:.

So many people here absolutely mog me with their interactions with foids, having foid interest, hugs, whatever else. Ragefuel :feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree:.
Just stopped fucking my gf, did you say something?

Cry more hugless virgin