Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Media [Kek]Sheeboons Fighting.

@KillNiggers @Ron.Belgrade @anandkonda @Confessor @ItsovERfucks @Fatass3000 @zerozerozero

unironically mogs UFC

Ohh Shiiiiiiiiiiiiiieeeeeeeeeetttt

Funniest part is when one of the sheboon gets her "dress" pulled off :feelskek: Wtf next some nigger holds her by the chest and walks off :lul:

0:20 The way someone snatches her wig off :feelskek:
Man what a bunch of civilized people

I wish they killed each other. Atleast hood rats use guns.

"All humans are equal"

I am not the same species as these niggers

Saying race ""doesn't exist"" is one of the most bluepilled takes I've ever heard in my entire life.
Its insane how much of a narcissist with god complexes the average NT is. They really think that there are different races among every species, but among humans, for some magic reasons, everyone is equal.

Going bananas

Niggers aren't just a race, you could argue they are a separate species itself
Water.

Its insane how much of a narcissist with god complexes the average NT is. They really think that there are different races among every species, but among humans, for some magic reasons, everyone is equal.
Exactly, in fact, from my research, the distance between certain races is the same as the distance between certain species of animals.

Distance gntique raciale

@Made in Heaven
It's always so funny when their wigs fly off. I swear, when u was like 8 or 9, I genuinely thought black women were biologically incapable of growing hair and that's why they wore wigs

Saying race ""doesn't exist"" is one of the most bluepilled takes I've ever heard in my entire life.
denying racial differences is denying reality. denying reality is mental illness.
i do not view myself as a """racist""" but would certainly be called one by normies just for acknowledging the FACT that blacks on average are stupid
i wonder if the same normies would call me racist for saying blacks are naturally good athletes.
seems you can point out physical, but not mental differences...
or maybe you can only point out POSITIVE, but not NEGATIVE differences about niggers...

or maybe you can only point out POSITIVE, but not NEGATIVE differences about niggers...
And only niggers. For every other race it's the opposite

denying racial differences is denying reality. denying reality is mental illness.
i do not view myself as a """racist""" but would certainly be called one by normies just for acknowledging the FACT that blacks on average are stupid
i wonder if the same normies would call me racist for saying blacks are naturally good athletes.
seems you can point out physical, but not mental differences...
This.

I also just don't want to have to live around 90IQ shitskins who exhibit this behavior, yet some on this "forum" take issue with that; I think they'd fit in more on Reddit.

This.

I also just don't want to have to live around 90IQ shitskins who exhibit this behavior, yet some on this "forum" take issue with that; I think they'd fit in more on Reddit.
Anyone who breeds with these creatures is deeply spiritually, mentally and physically unwell.