Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

kek remember this fakecel?

Deleted member 236

Deleted member 236

Self-banned
-
https://www.reddit.com/r/Rateme/comments/762s94/21m_rate_me_cant_get_a_girlfriend/

I would drink 10 gallons of poop every day to look like him.

20% of this site now tbh

Lmao, I would be slaying 5 girls a week if I had his looks. What kind of faggot posts something like this?

Blackpill101 said:
Lmao, I would be slaying 5 girls a week if I had his looks. What kind of faggot posts something like this?

He used to post regularly on r/incels. About being approached at the park by modeling agents and how his 100 Tinder matches were ghosting him. Took months to get him banned.

existentialhack said:
He used to post regularly on r/incels. About being approached at the park by modeling agents and how his 100 Tinder matches were ghosting him. Took months to get him banned.

What does ghosting mean? I'm new to this site.

existentialhack said:

Why did it take months? He's clearly not an incel.

he looks weird tbh

i really don't understand how that's good looking, his hair isn't doing him any favors but other than that, his bones are 10/10

I remember him being on r/incels claiming to have looksmaxed or something.

Apparently, he's from Germany and I kind thought that he'd do well in the dating world with how he looks.

Germans are mentally ill weirdos, never forget this

NekoStance said:
with a face like that brain chemistry doesn't matter

idkwattodowithlife said:
I remember him being on r/incels claiming to have looksmaxed or something.

Apparently, he's from Germany and I kind thought that he'd do well in the dating world with how he looks.

Oh yeah. He was 5'11 or something and used to complain about being a manlet because Germany is Land Of The Giants, apparently.

Blackpill101 said:
What does ghosting mean? I'm new to this site.

https://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=Ghosting

Kointo said:
Why did it take months? He's clearly not an incel.

I don't know, it was pretty hard to get regular posters banned whatever the circumstance. I can't remember if he'd had sex or not. But he now clearly has.

existentialhack said:
Oh yeah. He was 5'11 or something and used to complain about being a manlet because Germany is Land Of The Giants, apparently.

5'11 is actually the average in Germany. I would kill to be that height.

He deserve to be beaten to death for his bullshit.

The final boss of volcels

/u/dontcomplain1

I just checked his profile and apparently he's even managed to be banned from /r/foreveralone now. A real piece of work. Idk if he was trolling or just autist and vain. Perhaps all three.

Dingus_Incel said:
The final boss of volcels

He got laid on his first date, he's neither incel, nor volcel

I remember this, his posts were gold even though he was a fucking troll/mentalcel.

whogivesafucc said:
he looks weird tbh

i really don't understand how that's good looking, his hair isn't doing him any favors but other than that, his bones are 10/10

doesnt matter women find that shit attractive anyway

biggest fakecel in the world.

NekoStance said:

I wish we were. Sometimes I think I am the only mentally ill weirdo in the entirety of Germany. Everywhere I go, only Normies, Chads and Stacies.

jagged0 said:
I remember this, his posts were gold even though he was a fucking troll/mentalcel.

I don't recall good posts from him. What were they about?

alsalsk said:
20% of this site now tbh

This is a very informed statistic based on the high number of selfies we see of everyone here, every day!

He's incel, just like us  :heh:

Sparky said:
Looks like orb but with worser facial harmony

Melanotan 2 would really boost his facial harmony to give him a golden glow that’ll contrast his eyes nicely.

Didn’t he get loads of surgery though?

Don't think so. He's a nuchad. Stop coping.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back