Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Kek, niggers are making their way into K-Pop

Subhuman Niceguy

Subhuman Niceguy

Paragon
★★★★★
I was looking at the latest K-Pop videos, and I saw a K-pop group with a darky in it.

This music video is only 8 days old - and there is a black man dancing in a scene!

K-Pop is going to be in evERy country on the planet:

(If you can’t take music that sounds like it is from “Dance Dance Revolution”, don’t listen)

View: https://youtu.be/oUZttxRcPZw?feature=shared

Changs have the same SMV as niggers nowadays.

Ching chingy gang gang ching chongy chooong

I was looking at the latest K-Pop videos, and I saw a K-pop group with a darky in it.

This music video is only 8 days old - and there is a black man dancing in a scene!

K-Pop is going to be in evERy country on the planet:

(If you can’t take music that sounds like it is from “Dance Dance Revolution”, don’t listen)

View: https://youtu.be/oUZttxRcPZw?feature=shared

i hate these both types of music

just when i thought they couldn't get worse

Theres a white dude (fag) also. They want to appear more international.

Theres a white dude (fag) also. They want to appear more international.
kpop fucking sucks. least creative music ive ever heard in my life. not interesting at all.

they're trying to appeal to westerners who are liberals. This increases asian smv a lot more than nigger smv

Eventually, japs will overtake our korean colony who is doing our bidding; just like throughout all of history

every japanese man will have a concubine. i personally will have haerin

they're trying to appeal to westerners who are liberals. This increases asian smv a lot more than nigger smv
Nice cope. Keep coping with kpooooop. The only thing kpoooop is going to do is make the situation worse in your already dying shithole.

Last edited:
kpop fucking sucks. least creative music ive ever heard in my life. not interesting at all.
Yes, even When I used to feel bad for Asians(during covid when everyone blamed them for the virus) I still couldn't stand kpoooooooop. It's a bunch of ugly Bleachmaxxed (skin, hair and sometimes Eyes) and surgerymaxxed whores drenched in makeup. Noodlewhores only have high smv because, they're very easy to get if you're a white Normie. The songs suck too.i can't stand chingchong languages.

200.gif
she fogs all arab women, jealous fuck
Surgerymaxxed, Bleachmaxxed whore. Plus, they are all flat af, which is Nature's way of telling a man that a woman can't give you healthy babies. That's why all ricecucks are incels. And they also can't give you white passing kids because, Asians have dominant genes. I have never been attracted to an Asian whore. I don't want my future son to be more uglier then I am

Last edited:
Surgerymaxxed, Bleachmaxxed whore. Plus, they are all flat af, which is Nature's way of telling a man that a woman can't give you healthy babies. That's why all ricecucks are incels. And they also can't give you white passing kids because, Asians have dominant genes. I have never been attracted to an Asian whore. I don't want my future son to be more uglier then I am
This is what the average ricecuck looks like without surgery to look more causcasian,skin lightening, dyed hair and contacts.
IMG 20240623 011212
Her children will not inherit her fake beauty.

Kinda appropriate considering that the ricecels are copying nigger music with kpop

This is what the average ricecuck looks like without surgery to look more causcasian,skin lightening, dyed hair and contacts.
View attachment 1184652
Her children will not inherit her fake beauty.
How do you not feel embarrassed?
IMG 20240623 011557
IMG 20240623 011548
What a bunch of faggots. And you still deny that you don't want to look like Arabs/whites.
IMG 20240623 012248IMG 20240623 012240IMG 20240623 012232IMG 20240623 012224IMG 20240623 012218IMG 20240623 012203IMG 20240623 012153IMG 20240623 012145

@Despicablecel
V often has his natural hair and eye colour, keep cherrypicking, nigger. He looks a lot better with black hair and dark eyes than light hair and fake contacts. Obviously, they mix up their appearances from time to time since that's what all celebrities regardless of nationality do.

*we’re getting mogged by niggers now ricebros

V often has his natural hair and eye colour, keep cherrypicking, nigger. He looks a lot better with black hair and dark eyes than light hair and fake contacts. Obviously, they mix up their appearances from time to time since that's what all celebrities regardless of nationality do.

View attachment 1184670
Cope. He still lightens his skin. Watch this yellow brown monkey kill himself, without his skin lightening products. Also wearing contacts and dyeing your hair is proof that you want to look white.

And only Kpooop fags do stuff like this. Stop coping.

Cope. He still lightens his skin. Watch this yellow brown monkey kill himself, without his skin lightening products. Also wearing contacts and dyeing your hair is proof that you want to look white.

And only Kpooop fags do stuff like this. Stop coping.
And what do you mean by cherry picking? I have already shown you so many videos. Light hair and eyes are so fucking common in Lebanon. I know it's Hard you to accept that. That's ok.

View attachment 1184670
Minimum face required to get laid in 2024.

That was nice, as an American I can totally see (and hear) that song being played in a nightclub, very nice.

Not watching that fag shit

Experiment: train for the race war/ince uprising to this song. So far, success.

Fat American foids please take notes! South Korean foids make American foids look like trucks.

I’ll tell you all one thing - I’m glad that foid was born on the south side of the 38th parallel.

@Cayden Zhang

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back