Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Kek cuck tears think that they can meme!!!

H

HighTGymcel

Self-banned
-
Cucktears user look like this:
Images 11
Cd7

Never saw a meme made by cucktears. Can anyone please share one? I am very curious.

IT cucks are fucking brain dead faggots, to make a meme you just need a little creativity to put together a image with a message you want to pass, this shit doesn't mean nothing, the only time they can "meme" is when they copy our own memes trying to imitate what we post, they are pathetic

What retards. lol

They probably own a pair of nunchucks and are over 300lbs

This reminds me of those terrible memes from boomers on Facebook. JFL.

Even the minion memes are better than this tbh.

Okay, I am not surprised tbh.

Lack of originality, lack of humor, is this really the best they can do to offend incels? Seriously? We do and talk lots of dark and stupid shit all the time and yet they come up with this? I think incel forum is teeming with stuffs that are quite good for making really hilarious memes.

Okay, so which one is more funny here? What should I laugh at? Their attempt to make a stupid meme?
Yes, bro. Here you go.

Damn, man. This is what happens when a bunch of brainlets try to make a meme. Pathetic.

IT cucks are fucking brain dead faggots, to make a meme you just need a little creativity to put together a image with a message you want to pass, this shit doesn't mean nothing, the only time they can "meme" is when they copy our own memes trying to imitate what we post, they are pathetic
High IQ.

They only good at being cucks

(Users:31 , Guests:26)

:feelstrash:

I hate reddit so much