Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Keeping busy and meeting new people

gincel

gincel

Greycel
Hello, i recently had an upswing in life due to working and speaking with many different people. I have found that the more i do, the more motivated I am to do more things. I would advice fellow incels to talk to and work with many people that might have skills and advice that you can use. Last year I was jobless and rotting, living off my parents good will. By chanse I was offered a small job, only a few hours a month that turned into more and more work as a substitute in different roles. One of these people I have worked with recently turned out to be a based sexist boomer and I started following the news to have something to talk about with this man. He really apreciates my news analysis and we get along well, even though I have bad social skills. Another guy I have been working with is keen on teaching me useful skills which i find very valuable.

Once you get a foot in somewhere it can lead to good things, try to talk to many people. Most are not very interesting or worth talking to but some can be very helpful and valuable as I have recently found out. Even if you don't have social skills and any skills, it might be worth getting a shitty job somewhere just to meet some new people. Its only thru contacts you will climb the professional ladder. Having Something to do during the day is essential for me, otherwise I inevitably fall into depression.

Yes, I agree, interactions with people are very important, it feels good to just talk to someone, but sometimes I'm so depressed I just can't.
Also, hi fellow newcel

I highly dislike interacting with people, everyone throughout my life that I have met treats me unfairly and I dont plan on adding people to that list. Sometimes it's better to keep to yourself so you dont have to deal with the assholes around you

Keeping busy is legit advice. I've always been a fan of it. You don't need any other motivation video or philosophy book.
Just stay busy and keep coping.