Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Keep up bro. That's how you get girls

DarthSpectra

DarthSpectra

Banned
-
Putting on Clown Makeup 11042020144231

All these years and all these copes... glad I’m out of it.

All these years and all these copes... glad I’m out of it.
Adopting the blackpill actually makes you less likely to suffer from depression. It sets you free in some way. While people with a bluepilled mindset are suffering more day after day

I'm not sure why normies conflate us with "nice guys", because as far as I'm concerned, deluded cucks like them should be banned on sight. They're worse than foids.

Adopting the blackpill actually makes you less likely to suffer from depression. It sets you free in some way. While people with a bluepilled mindset are suffering more day after day
Yes but I definitely still suffer. But that’s different stuff I’m suffering from. The black pill set me free and it finally made me see things clearly.

What makes this worse is if you're naiive enough to vent to your "bros" about this, this is what they tell you. I could've saved myself a lot of heartache if I just ingested the pill instead of dealing with oneitis.

nothing is more cucked than thinking she's playing hard to get

I'm not sure why normies conflate us with "nice guys", because as far as I'm concerned, deluded cucks like them should be banned on sight. They're worse than foids.

nothing is more cucked than thinking she's playing hard to get
For Chad she's as easy to get as oxygen. JFL a denialcels who think they can triumph over the army of Chads awaiting her on snapshit and tinder

I used to think that being friends with a foid was a good way to prove how good of a person you are so that you have a chance at dating. It sounds retarded now that I look back at it.

I used to think that being friends with a foid was a good way to prove how good of a person you are so that you have a chance at dating. It sounds retarded now that I look back at it.
It doesn't sound retarded. It was made like this by these toilets. How else other than being a decent human being can you get a girl? But yes, nowadays it does sound retarded, but it's not actually....

Humanity needs a restart
What makes this worse is if you're naiive enough to vent to your "bros" about this, this is what they tell you. I could've saved myself a lot of heartache if I just ingested the pill instead of dealing with oneitis.
Actually whenever I said this to anyone, they would all tell me to drop it and forget about her. I haven't met anyone that told me to be an orbiter even after getting rejected.

It doesn't sound retarded. It was made like this by these toilets. How else other than being a decent human being can you get a girl? But yes, nowadays it does sound retarded, but it's not actually....

Humanity needs a restart
Friendship to get a relationships won't ever work. I've noticed that, while some people are just friends before dating, there is almost always some romantic chemistry present. If there is no attraction at all on your first encounter, you won't be able to form it later through effort.

Humanity needs a restart
Tbh
Actually whenever I said this to anyone, they would all tell me to drop it and forget about her. I haven't met anyone that told me to be an orbiter even after getting rejected.
Really? Pretty much everyone blasted me, including the girl(jfl at the entitlement) for saying i don't care about friendship with her. Glad i don't have friends anymore.

The problem is we try and give male qualities and virtues to foids, when they have none. The whole nice guy/friendship would make sense in that regard. Sadly that's not how it works in their lizard brains. You're fuckable or you're not. You cannot negotiate attraction. Sadly it must've happened once (likely the other way around LMAO) and that created the legend of "winning her over". Everyone who has had a oneitis has probably seen how she reacts around other guys and it's night and day in comparison.

It's weird how chads never seem to have to overcome this "friends first" hurdle of playing hard to get. If anything they're the ones who go after them. And it works because they're in demand. When you're the buyer, chasing just increases the price (hypergamy) and we have zero chance.

I would have committed suicide awhile ago had I not found the incel movement
I live my life according to a gta 4 quote: Expect the worst, then you can only be pleasantly surprised

Just keep being a cuck till she stops riding Chad's cock bro

Just keep being a cuck till she stops riding Chad's cock bro
After she has like 3 kids, herpes and reached triple digits on her cock toll, then maybe she'll give you a chance to betabuxx her and you should be happy to have that opportunity. Oh, and if she cheats on you, it's definitely your fault and you deserve to be divorce raped

After she has like 3 kids, herpes and reached triple digits on her cock toll, then maybe she'll give you a chance to betabuxx her and you should be happy to have that opportunity. Oh, and if she cheats on you, it's definitely your fault and you deserve to be divorce raped
"said every bluepiller ever"