Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious keep trying?

tomale

tomale

Recruit
★★★★★
i was rejected by all the girls i ask out,but my most ugly friend(more that me)has had 2 girlfriends.

he as a small head,weird tanned skin,weird mark in the cheekbones,bad maxilar(lips to close to the end of the head).

is argentina incel heaven?

i was rejected by all the girls i ask out,but my most ugly friend(more that me)has had 2 girlfriends.

he as a small head,weird tanned skin,weird mark in the cheekbones,bad maxilar(lips to close to the end of the head).

is argentina incel heaven?
If you want to keep trying might as well ask him how he did it and go from there I guess but sounds like a lost cause tbhngl

If you want to keep trying might as well ask him how he did it and go from there I guess but sounds like a lost cause tbhngl

i am not in contact with him anymore

Keep trying to rope until you make it

Keep in mind that it's only women who can decide the looks of men. Not us. So maybe to women he is better looking

Idk man maybe you are less attractive than you think you are. Or you are exaggerating how bad your friend looks

Keep in mind that it's only women who can decide the looks of men. Not us. So maybe to women he is better looking

Idk man maybe you are less attractive than you think you are. Or you are exaggerating how bad your friend looks

i was bullied for my hairline and acne(i almost dont have acne anymore and i get a "decent"haircut now)he was bullied for his behavior and skull(penis head),women and teachers bully him when i was just ignore,also bully by males clasmates made him change class

i am sure that he is uglier than me and argentina is a good place for incels.

Its already over