Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Keep poking the bear...

• Thread starter Deleted member 27161
  • Start date
Deleted member 27161

Deleted member 27161

Death Awaits
-
And may God help you when it wakes up...
Bear

Screenshot 20201203 141613

JFL they already have a mental breakdown from a "I raep u" in their private messages

2 much of a burden to BEAR

So, if we won't do shit why are you wasting your time" watchdoging" us lol? Have some consistency, fucking trannies.

So, if we won't do shit why are you wasting your time" watchdoging" us lol? Have some consistency, fucking trannies.
displaying logic is beyond their capabilities

These are the same people who want all incels to be classified as violent terrorists jfl.

tbh when you laugh at a dog being killed with a shovel you're probably really incel because of your shit personality :feelzez:
Cope, Chad can kill foids and children, and still will have foids begin for his cock while he is rotting in prison :feelsclown:

"Please, please do a mass-shooting, we need it to back our false narrative. Please kill people"

>yikerinos, inklers are all dangerous terrorist, we must report them to FBI :soy:
>yikerinos, why won't inklers attack me :feels:

Let's not forget that one of their members was a convicted pedophile

Their narratives are so inconsistent they contradict each other all the time. Cultist behavior tbh.

And then they cry after we crosspost gore images and define that as a new height of depravity. Jfl. The enemy is all powerful and weak at the same time in their narrative.
Their narratives are so inconsistent they contradict each other all the time.
This.
Let's not forget that one of their members was a convicted pedophile
One? Many more. KonekoDono (aka DianaVic) who admitted to spamming pedophile content here, Dr. Pizza and another pedophile who was identified because he used the neologism "grundy paranoiac" as the most prominent examples. And these were "true pedophiles" (in the actual definition of the word).

If we would do nothing, then why ''watchdog'' us.
If we're as they claim.. weak and not a threat why bother at all?
"Please, please do a mass-shooting, we need it to back our false narrative. Please kill people"
The simple answer.. they need a reason to even stay hating of us when we don't actually do anything in the first place to garner their emotions. I am not an emotional Man.. its a very feminine behaviour. I look at the world today and I feel disgust at the all the "Men" that are suppose to be my equal. I am superior to these bags of meat that have no knowledge of the opposite sex and scuttle around like woodlice to die as feminist pawns. Men are superior to the Hole Havers, always will be.

Logic should dictate all. It's how society was made in the first place, how it thrived. Now some Tubby Childshitter on an opposing internet forum demands me through psychological engineering that is obvious, to try and bait me. As if I needed another reason to know why society is a shitland full of unintelligence, high teenage pregnancy rates and sky rocketing crime rates? Lets add "Fat Tubs of Lard that want you to take it upon yourself to prove them right even though someone who isn't an Incel will do a crime and they will just pick it up and run with it anyway". Keep doing this IT it's funny.. then we can blame you for it.

The thing that you have to remember is that it doesn't matter to them what the situation is. That is because their goal is to make us look bad, nothing else.

Mentally ill sperg goes on a rampage? "Incels are violent terrorists and they need to be exterminated!" Incel spends a lifetime alone, never hurts anyone, and vents online in a niche forum intended only for other people in his predicament? "Incels have no balls and they're all talk!"

Remember that IT members have no capability for introspection or self awareness, some of them don't even have independent thought, only parroting things told to them by others. So when they see something they just automatically come up with the appropriate response according to their dogma.

Last edited:
Their narratives are so inconsistent they contradict each other all the time. Cultist behavior tbh.
Feminism is the cult. Incel Tears is just an off shoot of such values. There is nothing more feminine than culling behaviours that are detrimental to the foids goals from the herd.
Mentally ill sperg goes on a rampage? "Incels are violent terrorists and they need to be exterminated!" Incel spends a lifetime alone, never hurts anyone, and vents online in a niche forum intended only for other people in his predicament? "Incels have no balls and they're all talk!"
Sounds like something from the Art of War by Sun Tzu. Making your opponent always the bad person, if you don't act out you are seen as weak and made fun of while if you do act out you are called a terrorist and used as an example why you shouldn't be allowed to exist. How can anyone decide who can exist and who can't again? Why are such individuals allowed to dictate this? Feminism is a cult and it deserves to be called it. The amount of Men that have died from this cultural genocide is in the millions and nobody cares.

Last edited:
Link to video of bear attack?

>yikerinos, inklers are all dangerous terrorist, we must report them to FBI :soy:
>yikerinos, why won't inklers attack me :feels:
The thing that you have to remember is that it doesn't matter to them what the situation is. That is because their goal is to make us look bad, nothing else.