Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Keep on keeping on

RobinKingson

RobinKingson

Greycel
A trend I've noticed since 2016 is that male incels are aging like wine but femnists, celebrities, roasties, stacy's, even male gym rats are aging like shit what's causing this phenomenon? I have a theory but it's based on my own personal experience it has to do with the fat in your body, I mean animal fat consumption, as a kid I was really fat 256 pounds 5ft 6in tall until I turned 17 and got into boxing, dieting and exercising and lost alot weight in the current year I'm 196lb and 5ft 11in tall aging like wine despite being a virgin and no gf, wife healthy looking skin healthy everything but my classmates from highschool all aged like shit Chad's and stacys alike I think it's there shitty diet and work related stress all effects from crapitilism especially from not comsuming enough animal fat like from meat or milk from what I've heard some wage cucks only eat one meal a day but thats my story, overall incels tend to take care of there health and appearance more than normies because deep down we actually care about ourselves.

I was thinking it's from the lack of exposure to sunlight.

Never leaving your house is a truecel trait.

raf,750x1000,075,t,101010:01c5ca27c6.jpg

I was thinking it's from the lack of exposure to sunlight.

Never leaving your house is a truecel trait.
It depends (most jobs these days require you to work indoors breathing recycled air) I walk outside at least 10 minutes to get sunlight intake yet my skin looks fine (I live a borderline hikikomori lifestyle mind you)

Sunlight is good for you. Don't listen to Jewish lies dermatologists

(Jewish) Dermatologists:
Stay out of sun at all times
Put sunscreen on every 5 mins
Wear SPF 70+
Stay inside all the time
Wear a hat and cover your skin when going outside
Don't be in the sun for more than 1 minute

(Jewish) Dermatologists:
Stay out of sun at all times
Put sunscreen on every 5 mins
Wear SPF 70+
Stay inside all the time
Wear a hat and cover your skin when going outside
Don't be in the sun for more than 1 minute
They're right but they also want you to have to buy their vitamine d suppliments that you'll need from the lack of sun.

The problem is people moved around and their skin is not adapted to their enviornment. My ancestors lived in Western Europe, so I'm not adapted to the Florida sunshine and will age like shit, get skin tags, moles, and, eventually, get cancer.

A trend I've noticed since 2016 is that male incels are aging like wine but femnists, celebrities, roasties, stacy's, even male gym rats are aging like shit what's causing this phenomenon? I have a theory but it's based on my own personal experience it has to do with the fat in your body, I mean animal fat consumption, as a kid I was really fat 256 pounds 5ft 6in tall until I turned 17 and got into boxing, dieting and exercising and lost alot weight in the current year I'm 196lb and 5ft 11in tall aging like wine despite being a virgin and no gf, wife healthy looking skin healthy everything but my classmates from highschool all aged like shit Chad's and stacys alike I think it's there shitty diet and work related stress all effects from crapitilism especially from not comsuming enough animal fat like from meat or milk from what I've heard some wage cucks only eat one meal a day but thats my story, overall incels tend to take care of there health and appearance more than normies because deep down we actually care about ourselves.
sound like waht mgtow say in coping utube

Cope we are rotting our bodies are deteriorating normies get mental physical and emotional stimulation which is keeping them healthier.

Cope we are rotting our bodies are deteriorating normies get mental physical and emotional stimulation which is keeping them healthier.
You are being too correct for the retards on this site...