Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Keep grinding you’ll surpass Chad when you’re in your 40s and outta your prime

Reclusemaxxer

Reclusemaxxer

-
Don’t be jealous of Chad surpass Chad by doing better than him financially sure Chad can get all the Stacy’s in his prime while you’re rotting and wageslave your prime years away but it gets better once you’re in your 40s and no longer in your prime you’ll get all the old used women that ignored you 15 years ago and you can betabux for a 3/10 or a landwhale keep grinding and you’ll get that a 3/10 one day or landwhale

dn read, format ur posts so that i don’t feel like i’m having an aneurism the moment i see them

Holy fuck, you're such a retard

Don’t be jealous of Chad surpass Chad by doing better than him financially sure Chad can get all the Stacy’s in his prime while you’re rotting and wageslave your prime years away but it gets better once you’re in your 40s and no longer in your prime you’ll get all the old used women that ignored you 15 years ago and you can betabux for a 3/10 or a landwhale keep grinding and you’ll get that a 3/10 one day or landwhale

Just fuck lose 38 year old pussy dude

You can't surpass the Chad; it's over.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back