Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Keep getting the dogpill jammed in my face.

Looksmaxxcel

Looksmaxxcel

Captain
I made a snapchat for research purposes, and I keep seeing bitches, particularly white bitches, doing weird shit with their dogs. They're all doing shit that's too intimate or physical with their dogs, and it's fucking weird. Why the fuck are these bitches choosing fucking DOGS over actual people? Fucking disgusting.

FUCK.

Cause the dog is helpless and women are rapists so they get off to it

daily reminder that you're a cuck if you'd be ok with your gf having fucked other guys in the past but not canines.

Women buy dogfood until they're about 35, then after their doggo dies around then, they get cats and box wine because they're too tired to train a new doggo to fuck them.

One day women will not need dogs anymore because they will use husbands as dogs. Incels will be lowered to “less than dogs”.

Now the Dogpill is just there to show that women are having sex with dogs, and they want us to consider this shit “normal”.

But one day, women will not need dogs anymore, because men will be lowered to beasts, and incels will be mass executed or treated the exact way that ugly dogs are treated. Foids only want cute pets and highT dogs.

One day women will not need dogs anymore because they will use husbands as dogs. Incels will be lowered to “less than dogs”.

Now the Dogpill is just there to show that women are having sex with dogs, and they want us to consider this shit “normal”.

But one day, women will not need dogs anymore, because men will be lowered to beasts, and incels will be mass executed or treated the exact way that ugly dogs are treated. Foids only want cute pets and highT dogs.
More likely they'll keep the dogs & have non genetically modified men killed off.

dogs are superiors now
over for many men

More likely they'll keep the dogs & have non genetically modified men killed off.
Letting people kill you off? Weak shit.
Please don't tell me you guys are just gonna let them kill you without even a fight.