Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Keep getting made fun of at work

Officer
★★★
5'6, and keep getting made fun of by my coworkers. What should I do?

Absolutely dont go ER or something like that.

Oh my, look what time it is
9D6B4A1B 9F65 4F4F 9CCD 14B26A7474BF

That’s the norm at many low-pay jobs that attract immature retard apes.

Go to the emergency room

Try getting some hobbies to distract yourself. I personally enjoy gardening and working with my car. For the former you just need to go to your local gardening/hardware store and get some seeds/plants (I like vegetable gardening, you could grow flowers or something tho idk) with some ammonium nitrate fertiliser to grow them (important for the health of the plants, make sure it's that). I also like to keep my car's engine in good shape with motor oil and gasoline. You have to buy a lot of it compared to gardening stuff though (cars are an expensive hobby!), when I go shopping I generally get 16 times as much gasoline and motor oil in a 1:1 ratio as I do ammonium nitrate fertiliser. Try to keep it all separated in the back of your vehicle haha! No need to be upset, lots of cool copes out there to cheer you and those around you up (coworkers love when you have cool hobbies you can show them!)

Last edited:
This is why in the first place I didn't even want to go to work... but my parents made me cause they didn't want me sitting at home all day :reeeeee::feelscry:

This is why in the first place I didn't even want to go to work... but my parents made me cause they didn't want me sitting at home all day :reeeeee::feelscry:
Where do you work?

That's what happens to ugly manlets. Just quit and go NEET, since you are too short and weak to do anything bettER.

I'm a tad shorter than you are OP and used to work as the mailman for my old job. They would keep the mail on top of the shelves so people wouldn't trip over it and it was hell everyday for me to get all the mail from the top shelves. I'd constantly have females come up and ask me if I needed help but sarcastically. Making jokes at my expense. The boss lady was a real butch bitch and over 6 feet. She would constantly tell me I'll never play for the NBA and would mockingly bring me a step stool.

In the workplace they always state that if you are facing discrimination or harassment to report it but yea fucking right. I would comment to HR about these remarks and the females would laugh in my god damn face like I was the biggest joke of the century. I told my direct supervisor about it (her boss) and she told me, "Oh you know. That's just how she is! She talks to everybody like that." and shrugged it off.

I remember one Holiday season we had to do a mandatory group photo for the office card. She told me to get up front and commented that I'm so short I wouldn't even need to kneel. Everybody cracked up and I was just biting my tongue the whole time. Wishing to murder the whole place.

I'm a tad shorter than you are OP and used to work as the mailman for my old job. They would keep the mail on top of the shelves so people wouldn't trip over it and it was hell everyday for me to get all the mail from the top shelves. I'd constantly have females come up and ask me if I needed help but sarcastically. Making jokes at my expense. The boss lady was a real butch bitch and over 6 feet. She would constantly tell me I'll never play for the NBA and would mockingly bring me a step stool.

In the workplace they always state that if you are facing discrimination or harassment to report it but yea fucking right. I would comment to HR about these remarks and the females would laugh in my god damn face like I was the biggest joke of the century. I told my direct supervisor about it (her boss) and she told me, "Oh you know. That's just how she is! She talks to everybody like that." and shrugged it off.

I remember one Holiday season we had to do a mandatory group photo for the office card. She told me to get up front and commented that I'm so short I wouldn't even need to kneel. Everybody cracked up and I was just biting my tongue the whole time. Wishing to murder the whole place.

Condolences. I never got made fun of by women, but if I had, I definitely would have roasted her back talking about ugly and disgusting she was lol

I get roasted by niggers and obese coworkers, so I usually always say something right back to them lol
That's what happens to ugly manlets. Just quit and go NEET, since you are too short and weak to do anything bettER.

I just hate that short people take the most abuse in society. Fat people, deformed people, retards, etc don't get made fun of as much as us and it's socially acceptable to make fun of short people

Find a new job and quit. If your boss tries to keep you tell him about your situation and that your new compensation has to reflect the situation. If he says it will stop say that's fine but it happen already and I have to be compensated for the behavior of my co workers. You will have to drive this in several times and absolutely not budge. I have to be compensated for the working environment I will not accept any excuse and things changing. If no raise then off to the new job. Odds are your co workers suck at their jobs and you are dependable.

What do they say to you or about you that is offensive?

Most work environments, especially low payed ones, are hell. They attract ape minded normies that couldn’t do anything better in life, yet they still get laid through looks or connections.

Incels really can’t exist in this world, we are low value men with no motivation to excel but also intelligent enough not to be able to coexist with ape minded normies.

So you either force yourself to get a decent job and have tolerable coworkers or force yourself to deal with retarded coworkers. Either way you will feel alien and isolated and it will be hard to stay motivated with no social future.

my cubicle is in the lane way and I can see from the corner of my eye that all the normies walking by slow down and have a nice look at my balding scalp fuck life fuck normies

They can't make fun of you if they're dead
tenor.gif

used to work as the mailman for my old job. I remember one Holiday season we had to do a mandatory group photo for the office card. She told me to get up front and commented that I'm so short I wouldn't even need to kneel. Everybody cracked up and I was just biting my tongue the whole time. Wishing to murder the whole place.
It's called going postal for a reason

find a bettER place to work

Come to work in a trench coat, then the next day act like nothing happened.

Hang in there incelbro.

If they give you anymore trouble give those faggots hell

Try getting some hobbies to distract yourself. I personally enjoy gardening and working with my car. For the former you just need to go to your local gardening/hardware store and get some seeds/plants (I like vegetable gardening, you could grow flowers or something tho idk) with some ammonium nitrate fertiliser to grow them (important for the health of the plants, make sure it's that). I also like to keep my car's engine in good shape with motor oil and gasoline. You have to buy a lot of it compared to gardening stuff though (cars are an expensive hobby!), when I go shopping I generally get 16 times as much gasoline and motor oil in a 1:1 ratio as I do ammonium nitrate fertiliser. Try to keep it all separated in the back of your vehicle haha! No need to be upset, lots of cool copes out there to cheer you and those around you up (coworkers love when you have cool hobbies you can show them!)

:feelsokman:

Neet and Ldar oyherwise you will lose your sanity and go ER or smt

You could MASH your problems.

They can make fun of you but you can't hear. Why does my cursor keep jumping around on my phone? Is it the fireworks?

Sounds like a nice cope. Do you eventually eat what you plant?
OP that's brutal. Workplace bullying on top of everything else

Send them to ER.

Yeah, if you're actually ugly and not 4/10 meme invisible ugly, you get bullied everywhere you go. It's why all neets are extremely ugly.

This guy has been a neet for 5 years. hmmm I wonder why.
lvqOEyl.png