Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

keep being reminded of bad memories

FlamingCel

FlamingCel

Luminary
★★★★★
I just keep thinking of all the bad times.I dont know what to do.This makes my life so hard.Its hard to function properly while normal people can have some bad memories but it doesnt affect theyre life much

It's hard not to when there are so many more bad memories than good.

It's like we are surrounded by fucking dementors 24/7

brutal shit, man. Hate when I get reminded of them.

Being an ugly male means that EVERYONE are your enemies that will fight you to death or least try anything to kill you.

As shitty as things are now - and yesterday - they can and will get much worse. Therefore:

these are the good old days!

Why? Because you have the LUXURY of wallowing in your memories! In the future - as western civilization crumbles - you will be too busy trying to survive to consider some bad event from your past.

I have so many bad memories and they always come back to me when I don’t want them to

I have so many bad memories and they always come back to me when I don’t want them to
It's human nature. But other people have many happy memories to counterbalance the bad ones.

The solution for that is to build good memories by having a fulfilling social and romantic li... oh wait.