Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Cope Keemstar goes full cope mode.

He's right though.

Money>everything

He's right though.

Money>everything
:feelskek: Please leave this site and never come back. In fact I've actually been meaning to block you based on your responses to the numerous posts I've seen.

Hate when these retarded low tier normies virgin shame us. They barely managed to scrape up a bottom of the barrel whore and think it makes them superior gods to us. Trying so hard to gain the approval of the other normies. "Look guys I made fun of the virgin for not getting any pussy, im not like him I get pussy I have a girlfriend guys!!!"

Who is "Keemstar"?

He's partially correct. Money will get you women. It just won't get you female validation.

"Getting money raped is better than getting healthy. :feelstastyman:"

Basically Cuckstar is saying that it's better to be used for your money than be used for your worth. Mother fucker even Jew meme'd saying he wants to be part of the tribe and "where do I join?".
Who is "Keemstar"?
A washed up old fart on the internet who dresses like kids to try and "be hip". Attacks everyone with relevance, doxes and swats people. Uses script kiddies and dog piles. Lies about people to get them deplatformed. He caused Etika to commit suicide by validating the Simulation Theory Etika believed. On battlecams he had a 15 year old girl dance naked.

A man to ignore if ever there was one.

Oh and his daughter was drawn in a sexual manner by Shadman and he did nothing about it.

He calls everyone a pedo but is probably one himself. :bigbrain:

Last edited:
Haha that virgin called me out for betabuxxing, men are supposed to be providers inkel :lul:
Meanwhile chads and chadlites I knew were living off of their gf's money. Cope harder you eternal teenager faggot lmao.