Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Soy Keanu Reeves is a cuck

Uglyme

Uglyme

Incel lives matter
★★
He's actually the most cucked actor I've known of. Maybe that's why he grannymaxxed.

wholesome keanu reeves moment #100,900,821

hmm interesting

Is that really him? why would a rich actor like him use the subway?

iu

keanu reeves and alexandra grant (circa 2019)

this is why soyboys are so obsessed with him

That dude's career is hotter than it was after Speed and The Matrix. He dude should be out there fucking models like Di Caprio. But nope, he likes grandmothers. I don't get it.

Because traffic is insane in NYC and it will take you like an hour to get somewhere by car vs 20 minutes by train

the subway is often faster than driving in big cities with the added bonus of being able to read on it

That was pathetic

That dude's career is hotter than it was after Speed and The Matrix. He dude should be out there fucking models like Di Caprio. But nope, he likes grandmothers. I don't get it.

He got an image to protect.

He's a great actor, and probably a good guy, but his fan base is beyond retarded

I feel like he's playing 4D chess. Plays the good boy, but behind closed doors he's into some fucked up shit.

I feel like he's playing 4D chess. Plays the good boy, but behind closed doors he's into some fucked up shit.
He's an actor of course he is.

Trains me!

Train track's me!

I don't get the hype behind Keanu, what is so special about him?

He's actually the most cucked actor I've known of. Maybe that's why he grannymaxxed.

I more don't understand his gigagrannymaxxing. Dude could slay every piece in Hollywood

This dude is literaly out of matrix

iu

keanu reeves and alexandra grant (circa 2019)
volcel if you wouldn't take a blowjob from her or grab her tits tbh
also she's not as old as she looks, she in her 40s or 50s

He is humble.

It's obvious that granny is his beard. He's into sick shit like trannies. Here he is kissing this tranny creature jamie clayton:

Jamie

mr gentleman reeves is probably like every other degenerate in pedowood, with thousands of little kids skeletons he fucked buried in his back yard.

It's obvious that granny is his beard. He's into sick shit like trannies. Here he is kissing this tranny creature jamie clayton:

View attachment 173236

mr gentleman reeves is probably like every other degenerate in pedowood, with thousands of little kids skeletons he fucked buried in his back yard.

I didn't know keanu was this much of a cuck

I hate that cuck faggot tbh. I don't get why people worship this soy

Lmao you think I'd give a shit about giving some hole my seat on a train? What a fucking cuck. You think that hole was grateful? Probably thought she was owed that seat for being a female.

Hes a giga cuck setting the path for all soys to follow. Dating a transgender and now a granny JFL.

View attachment 173236

hollywood boys fucking trannies instead of real women.it's over buddy boyos.

I don't get the hype behind Keanu, what is so special about him?

He has the image of humility and of being the nice and relatable everyday man. Whether or not it's real or just an act his publicist is advising him to put on is unknown.

But it's Hollywood, after all, and he IS an actor. There's a good chance that this is all fake. Actors need to be likeable to stay relevant so that they can continue working. He's doing a good job of being likeable, I'll give him that.

Maybe he's in the matrix

Yeah i feel the same way. He has a weird vibe.

Why is he so popular? Not that good an actor or that hot either.

Lmao you think I'd give a shit about giving some hole my seat on a train? What a fucking cuck. You think that hole was grateful? Probably thought she was owed that seat for being a female.
True tbh, foids are already arrogant as it is.

True tbh, foids are already arrogant as it is.

They're pampered from Day 1 and told they're princesses and deserve the best. Mostly by their cuck fathers "No man is good enough for my daughter !!! :soy::soy::soy:"

I don't get it too, he could be partyin it up with 10/10 prime models but isn't, it might be just a public image like people say but I feel there's a good chance that he really isn't into that sort of ultra hedonistic lifestyle.

Im wondering if he banged prime Sandra Bullock back then.

I wouldn't call him a cuck, maybe it's just an for appearences. He can't fuck young models like Leo DiCaprio, because his image would suffer, besides maybe he likes grannies. Also, much worse is marrying young sluts, look on guys like Johnny Deep, it was plain from the beginning that this slut uses Johnny but he stills feel for it like a total idiot.

That's his niche. Playing the good humble guy.
In reality he is a cokehead like his good friend river phoenix juden bottom.
Don't forget his "home invasion". It happened a couple of times.