Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

News Keanu Reeves goes grannymaxxing

skohlkal

skohlkal

ER if no GF in 2020
★★★
6hrn8iC.png

Women really do age worse than men

How the fuck does she look so old?

Volcel if you wouldn't.

I mean come in, she may be 46, but she is nice.

Lacma artists photos ss09

Last edited:
My former "best friend" Keanu Reeves too

Bobmax

The two options for sub 8 males in 2020.

5K5GC2P.jpg

This will last for less than half a year, mark my words. (unless he's actively banging staceys on the side)

Women truly age like shit. Past 35 they all look like an inside of an asshole. No makeup can help them at that point.

Lifefuel for post wall roasties.

Tbh I am not surprised, he's had a lot of shit in life and he probably wanted someone older, that is more mature.

She’s nice for the age, most 40+ year old women get fat and wrinkled.

After hardcore money and status maxxing, hapa Keanu is finally let out of the friendzone by longtime 46 year old roastie friend who is ready to settle down.

Be famous movie star known for your good looks. Hook up with a granny. The state of dating in 2019.

Her "art" btw:

alexandra_grant_photo_by_manfredi_gioacchini_crop-759x500.jpg

I think it's mostly because of the hair color. Few women are comfortable showing grey hair.
No she clearly has too many visible wrinkles for her age. She would look good if she was 65+

Clapping

She looks older than him despite being younger!

Volcel if no stick peepee in

She’s nice for the age, most 40+ year old women get fat and wrinkled.
I'd agree if she was in her late 50s but shes in her 40s. I won't lie, I would still smash and she is not bad looking but she is not young looking either.

After hardcore money and status maxxing, hapa Keanu is finally let out of the friendzone by longtime 46 year old roastie friend who is ready to settle down.
I laughed hard at that thx.

It’s over for men in 2019 even celebrities

Also he is 186cm yet still gets mogged here it’s over

OVER for statusmaxxed wealthmaxxed movie stars who are not GigaChad in 2019

This is crazy, but don't be fooled most women look way better than that at her age.

She's 46!?!?! wtf

Playing the long game.

I'd agree if she was in her late 50s but shes in her 40s. I won't lie, I would still smash and she is not bad looking but she is not young looking either.
I actually misread it as 56, she does looks kind of old for 46 but meh, I’d still smash.
She looks 60...

Is this even real? Hoooow

46? Legit lold

The problem is not really her or how she looks. The problem is that Keanu is as moneymaxxed and statusmaxxed as a guy could ever possibly be. If it's over for Keanu and this is the hottest tail he can get then it truly is beyond over for the rest of us. Why even statusmax or moneymax if at the top of your game you get to date grandma?

He could get foid he wanted. Status, money, looks

She hit the wall very fast but mogs us as fuck because of hole.

I'd still smash even tho she looks 60

I'd still smash even tho she looks 60
I respect your views, but me, I couldn't.
She was in kindergarten when I was in college.
This guy is 47.
Maxresdefault

She may have more sexual market value because the economy is screwed , but she still hit the wall .

FTFY
I don't get how people here cope that men age worse that women.

What a fucking cuck, thats why Reddit loves him jfl