Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious @kay’ IRL Photo Leak

SandNiggerKANG

SandNiggerKANG

brain damaged from kikepills
★★★★★
IMG 0949
@kay' thoughts?

not rly. He was most likely a slayer in his own country. I cannot slay in my own country for example neither in his.
I wish we got to design our own characters before we were born tbh

you don't need high IQ as a chad it all comes natural you'll be good at everything through positive reinforcement.
Yeah won’t need it but I’d still want my autistic interests and hobbies like making music, writing and reading etc.
if I have fuck meat that genuinely loves me and I do my autistic hobbies I will be the happiest man in the world

Yeah won’t need it but I’d still want my autistic interests and hobbies like making music, writing and reading etc.
if I have fuck meat that genuinely loves me and I do my autistic hobbies I will be the happiest man in the world
if i were chad id just fuck as many women as possible then reproduce with the biggest stacy in my town creating moggers and win at life.

the goal is to reproduce with a mogging foid. then your kids wins. :bigbrain:
Foids are given a pass for having bad genes all they do is hide it using makeup and clothes etc. but moggers should stand out regardless of sub5 foids looksmaxxing coping