Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Katy Perry singing about the magnificence of Chad

beyondschizo

beyondschizo

All Hail Elliot Rodger

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t5Sd5c4o9UM

When normies and other brain-damaged bluepilled idiots hear songs like this they think they're the main character of the song. No, you're not you 90 IQ clinically retarded ape. The main character of the song is the Ultimate Chad, someone like Chris Zylka

hasn't a thread like this been made before

who tf is chris zylla

I only know godzilla wtf there's more zillas

Brutal, no foid will make a song about any of you

hasn't a thread like this been made before
I searched, and it was

who tf is chris zylla

I only know godzilla wtf there's more zillas
I guess there's mozilla

actually looking it up now and there's also dark-zillas. they must come from africa. over for niggerzillacels

I searched, and it was
yea

kind of weird that this forum has the only people still talking abt katy perry songs after the 2010's

like, of all the millions of pop songs out there, it's p eerie that this one keeps recurring. why are people here such fans of it. do they even listen to other music or just play this on repeat

katyperryfanclub.IS

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t5Sd5c4o9UM

When normies and other brain-damaged bluepilled idiots hear songs like this they think they're the main character of the song. No, you're not you 90 IQ clinically retarded ape. The main character of the song is the Ultimate Chad, someone like Chris Zylka

View attachment 1269808

I think they understand this, but they are just afraid to say the same thing as us, so that they are not identified as incels. There can only be two options: 1) normies are stupid and do not understand the system of sexual hierarchy 2) Normies understand everything, but they are afraid to admit it publicly.