Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Kate Winslet was in a relationship with a 28 year old at 15. Lived with him

• Thread starter Deleted member 22749
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 22749

Self-banned
-
While filming Dark Season, Winslet, aged 15, began a romantic relationship with the actor-writer Stephen Tendre, then aged 28. She considered him to be a major influence in her life and lived with him in London. The couple separated in 1995, but they remained close until he died of bone cancer two years later. Winslet missed the premiere of Titanic to attend his funeral.In a 2008 interview, she said she has never got over his death.

8e902cdd31695d1d0a0f94311b0120ad.jpg

Who the fuck cares?

The male and the female both mog me

It's the UK, different ages of consent. 15 isn't that age, but it's close enough that people don't get as mad about it as they should. But what is this overlap between inceldom and being mad at the age of consent? We're not incel because of the age of consent, are we?

her virginer isnt even grown yet!!! eeeeew !!!!

To be fair he looks like a shrimpy teen himself in that picture. & I think Kate Winselt was part of Harvey Weisnstein's harem back in the day so this does not surprise me.

taller than him. Money always comes handy

Op buddy yes, this is the world we live in.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back