Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Kate Beckinsales (46) boyfriend (22) is younger than her daughter

• Thread starter Deleted member 22749
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 22749

Self-banned
-
kate-beckinsale-goody-grace-1587487304.jpg

Neymar’s mother is 52 and she’s dating a 22 yo TikTokChad who’s 6 years younger than Neymar

Does he have a MILF fetish or something ?

Kate beckinsle’s makeup game is on point always

looks highly fuckable at her ancient age

Who cares for this used toilet.

Neymar’s mother is 52 and she’s dating a 22 yo TikTokChad who’s 6 years younger than Neymar

Imagine being in your absolute prime as a 7/10 and wasting it on a used up 50 year old single mom roastie rather than slaying fertile virgin JBs. Chads really are retarded.

I don't get what these guys think when they go for these dried up whores.

Kate Beckinsale lost her looks. She starting to get a turkey neck. She maintains that pretty face with a half-inch layer of make-up, botox, and surgery. And Neymar's mom is just straight out nasty.

She is really unusually hot for her age. The makeup hides her age quite a bit for sure, but still, damn.

Chads really are retarded.

Some retarded normies here like to correlate looks with IQ though for some unknown to science reasons.

Does he have a MILF fetish or something ?
If this is him, he's not really a Chad, either. Just regular normie tier

Pete Davidson in 2015 17073107891

Chads often times become Trophy husbands to obtain status and money. Who knows what this old roastie is doing. Maybe he just has a really huge dick and she likes it. Dunno what she sees in him. :feelstastyman:

Kek.

Just two weeks after declaring her love for 23-year old Tiago Ramos, Neymar's mom Nadine Goncalves has ended the relationship after learning that he had dated men before. Tiago was reported to have dated Neymar's personal chef Mauro before. He was also reported to have been involved with Brazilian actor Carlinhos Maia.

(Pete Davidson)
This jew got to fuck Ariana grande and kate becksinsale (granted well past prime but still)
He's really tall. Height + Fame > Face

Who cares for this used toilet.
Tbh
Imagine being in your absolute prime as a 7/10 and wasting it on a used up 50 year old single mom roastie rather than slaying fertile virgin JBs. Chads really are retarded.
Cope

He already had his fill of JBs. This man realized that old foids with money are willing to take care of him and he still gets JB pussy when she isn't around.

Win/Win for him tbh

Some retarded normies here like to correlate looks with IQ though for some unknown to science reasons.
It's actually high IQ if she's buying him expensive things and covering his expenses.

He probably doesn't have to pay a single bill or worl a single day in his life. All he has to do if fuck a hag like twice a week. Plus he is a chad. He can cheat all he wants.

He already had his fill of JBs. This man realized that old foids with money are willing to take care of him and he still gets JB pussy when she isn't around.
Fuck I wish post-wall gigastacies took care of me and gave me money :cryfeels:

I don't agree with the first sentence though. He's only 22 and you can never have enough JBs :feelsseriously:

Pete_Davidson_in_2013.jpg

This jew got to fuck Ariana grande and kate becksinsale (granted well past prime but still)

:dafuckfeels:
If this is him, he's not really a Chad, either. Just regular normie tier

View attachment 252430

Chads often times become Trophy husbands to obtain status and money. Who knows what this old roastie is doing. Maybe he just has a really huge dick and she likes it. Dunno what she sees in him. :feelstastyman:

well well well.. tall = not incel

He probably doesn't have to pay a single bill or worl a single day in his life. All he has to do if fuck a hag like twice a week. Plus he is a chad. He can cheat all he wants.
We truly live in different realities than them. I want to be babied and taken care of by a post-wall gigastacy and slay JBs :feelsree::feelsree::feelsree:

We truly live in different realities than them. I want to be babied and taken care of by a post-wall gigastacy and slay JBs :feelsree::feelsree::feelsree:
That would be sweet af. Chad only

All those guys are UGLY just Tall

Height > Face

I hate TallFag copers

Fuck I wish post-wall gigastacies took care of me and gave me money :cryfeels:

I don't agree with the first sentence though. He's only 22 and you can never have enough JBs :feelsseriously:
Even at that, it's roastie staceys buying him out, it's not like he's going down on a 3/10 landwhale.

Cope, too much or none, if he wants it, his option is still there and I would not be surprised if the old cunt lets him have a JB or 2 every now and then.
All those guys are UGLY just Tall
Massive fucking Cope

Pete_Davidson_in_2013.jpg

:dafuckfeels:
He also dated this 18 year old gigastacy model
The comments are surprisingly blackpilled.
People hate that 1. she's "only a teenager" and "he's taking advantage of a child" (jfl), and 2. that she's hot and he's not.

How the fuck does he do it? He's dated Ariana Grande, Kate Beckinsale, her etc. yet looks like complete shit.

Statusmax theory confirmed?

Kate Beckinsale has obviously had a few botox treatments but she does seem to be one of those 5% of women who keep their looks.

Yes but remember her pussy looks like a doner kebab that’s been through the washing machine spin cycle and her boobs look like two burst balloons

Last edited:
Another Hollywood pedophile.
Water is wet

Even Chadlites have to settle for used milfs with roast beef cunt. Never began.

Always look at the hands. Surgery and makeup can cover the face but the backs of their hands always betray their true age.

I think its because shes famous (assuming she is). She probably gives him lots of money to fuck around with if shes famous

Yes but remember her pussy looks like a doner kebab that’s been through the washing machine spin cycle and her boobs look like two burst balloons

I despise women over 25 or so but in all honesty she's about the best you'll see for someone over 40

She got shot of him cause it turns out he's a fag who had been fuckin neymar's chef among others. He was probably with her to try and fuck neymar. Fuckin degenerates.

I don't get what these guys think when they go for these dried up whores.

Kate Beckinsale lost her looks. She starting to get a turkey neck. She maintains that pretty face with a half-inch layer of make-up, botox, and surgery. And Neymar's mom is just straight out nasty.

She has money. He's her sugar baby, enough said. No more overthinking.

She got shot of him cause it turns out he's a fag who had been fuckin neymar's chef among others. He was probably with her to try and fuck neymar. Fuckin degenerates.
So he wants to fuck neymar is his end goal JFL

If my mother dated a 7/10 Tallfag tiktok soy I'd hang myself

Now imagine if genders were reversed

To be honest she looks younger than her age, looks like she is in her 30s.