Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel [Karma] Chadlite who bullied me in school went bald

pcell

pcell

Victim of mouthbreathing
-
There was a chadlite in my school who used to mock and belittle me for having long hair and being skinny/weak, he was even in the year below me jfl.
Recently I logged into my old facebook account after a decade and stumbled onto a very old post where he had brutally made fun of me, his post had dozens of likes (mostly from my own classmates) and my retort had none. Honestly, I had completely forgotten about this as it was over a decade ago, but it was brutal seeing how cruel normalfags were to me back then.
Anyway, I decided to peruse through chadlites profile and discovered that he went FULLY bald at around age 21, and now looks like a demoralised, depressed cancer patient :feelskek::feelshaha:
Couldn't help but laugh, I'm considering messaging him something smug/nasty and rubbing it in his face... :feelsdevil:

Does he have a gf?

Anyway, I decided to peruse through chadlites profile and discovered that he went FULLY bald at around age 21
wtf how is that possible? i am older than 21 yet my dad still has a perfect hairline

He probably doesn’t even remember you, that’s the most brutal part.

wtf how is that possible? i am older than 21 yet my dad still has a perfect hairline
:chad: :chad: :banhammer::banhammer:

the people who used to bully me in the past still have perfect long hair while im wasting money on mixno and phina so i can hope i keep my hair after 30 yo

Kek. It’s nice when things work out this way.

post a pic so we can have life fuel :dab:

I don't really know if this is Lifefuel I just feel bad for him.

I saw a woman who didn't so much bully me but talk behind my back at every turn, in our mid 20s she looked like a 35 year old, aged like ol' milk, was lifefuel to see I had to save the picture to my PC

having a good hairline automatically makes someone a chad?
It was a joke, but your dad definitely has good hair genetics. Just hope you got those as well.

Lifefuel I hope my bullies get karma'd as well

It's not unheard of men around their 20 and even teens to start losing hair.

My dad has a full head of hair, I started balding at 18, you're not safe buddy boyo.

I saw a woman who didn't so much bully me but talk behind my back at every turn, in our mid 20s she looked like a 35 year old, aged like ol' milk, was lifefuel to see I had to save the picture to my PC
Same ,still they livemog us tho