Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Karen Customer Encounter Today

Therapywasawaste

Therapywasawaste

"I should be living underground, I'm so subhuman."
I'm on break now but earlier, I was slicing up ham for the fresh sliced section and a woman ordered something so I stopped that, leaving the sliced ham out. After I finished all her stuff she pointed out that the ham had been sitting there and she said that it looked all grey and there were flies around it, there was a fly. It wasn't turning grey. It was the Krakus Deli ham, that's how it always looks, it was not sitting out long.

She kept asking for a manager and no one in the back wanted to talk to her, so she was even more mad about that. Another employee came over and I explained to him what happened. He told me she was being an ass and that I just need to make sure to put the fresh sliced in bags before doing something else. The managers came a little later about the complaint and we had both told them what happened and they basically told me the same thing.

Apparently, she's there alot and she always has something to complain about. A co-worked told me that and that next time she's here, she'll complain again about something.

Theres no way I could work there