Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

News Kanye West or Ye changes his name to Yitler.

MarquisDeSade

MarquisDeSade

Mephistopheles
★★★★★
I am going to have to go with based black fuhrer on this. :feelsjuice: :feelsdevil:

Just kidding, it's from a satire website, but it would be really cool if he actually did. :feelsEhh::feelskek::feelskek::feelsclown::feelshehe:

Kanye for President 2024

Is it possible to get Kanye to talk about incels? I think he would say that incels are right about foids

Kanye for President 2024
Yitler for 2024, I can dig it, he would be an improvement from the dementia senile retarded idiot we have in charge currently. :feelsjuice:

Last edited:
I remember that song, remind me of high school. Didn’t ponder the deeper meaning of the song of foids being whores back then though.

I think it was Jamie Foxx doing the singing parts, didn’t know that nigger can sing
In my favorite thread of mine on this forum and many here by now knows which thread of mine is my favorite one, when the DOW Jones or DJIA hits 10,000.00 downward I will play Kanye West's Song Gold Digger right before they shut off the internet declaring martial law everywhere in this nation. His song Gold Digger might as well be the national anthem of all the American whores or foids in this nation. :feelsEhh:

Last edited:
Yitler for 2024, I can dig it, he would be an improvement from the dementia senile retarded idiot we have in charge currently. :feelsjuice:
Vaping is improvement over smoking doesn't make it healthy. Both are shitty.

At this point a Golden Retriever sitting in the oval office would be a better president than Joe Biden. :feelsjuice:

Is it possible to get Kanye to talk about incels? I think he would say that incels are right about foids
I am 95% percent certain you will be really disappointed if he does. But let's see...

Not really. That's not how you weigh "Risk".

You weigh Risk by what has the most negative impact on you (but which you still need as a cope) that will shorten your lifespan. There is absolutely no hard evidence which shows a little bit of nicotine (.03mg/ml) and flavoring with controlled hits through ENDS has ANY negative impacts worth considering (over top the normal intake of caffeine or sugar which cause constriction of blood vessels). For smoking, there is over 250 years of evidence that it leads directly to cancer.

BUT - I agree with your application of the attempted analogy. Kanye ain't good for nobody. Hes just a comedian on stage. Making us feel better about the predicament we are all in.

I am 95% percent certain you will be really disappointed if he does. But let's see...
He really hates Kim Kardashian I think so I think he will hate foids

He really hates Kim Kardashian I think so I think he will hate foids
Dude no. Don't be fooled by all this. As Incels in hard to know what is real and what is not. Trust me. He doesn't "hate foids". He fucks them and whispers all sorts of sweet nothing's to them and gives them a lot of money and THEN publically as part of his little show, he pretends to be something like a MGTOW warrior. So he ainyeven close to blackpilled on the subject. And his stance towards them is total bullshit.

I mean if someone LIKE Kanye got into office and was serious, as a politicias then maybe we might earn back like 2 out of 100 natural borns "rights" but, don't count on it being Kanye.

Last edited: