Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

News Kanye west marries Stacylite

I hope shes a jew

I don’t think any inferences regarding any other humans can be made from the life of Kanye West.

Interesting, well at least we now know they haven't suicided or locked him up, so that's cool. :feelsjuice:

How the fuck is Kanye a nazi exactly kek
Anyway good for him.

Just be black and a multimillionaire theory. :forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile::feelsEhh:

Would love to see foids and bluepillers explain how he actually has good personality according to them:feelskek:.

I feel bad for him. Doesn't he understand these women only want him for his money, or mostly his money? Its gonna be a divorce again. I swear, so many billionaires turn to millionaires only because of women. THESE WHORES ARE NOT WORTH IT. THEY FUCKING AREN'T.

I feel bad for him. Doesn't he understand these women only want him for his money, or mostly his money? Its gonna be a divorce again. I swear, so many billionaires turn to millionaires only because of women. THESE WHORES ARE NOT WORTH IT. THEY FUCKING AREN'T.
I always keep on thinking of Jeff Bezos, a multi billionaire where all he could get behind his wife's back was that butter horseface Mexican street hooker from Tijuana, shit is depressing brocel. Of course she divorced and took half of everything. :feelsjuice:

Last edited: