Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Kanye West did nothing wrong.

MarquisDeSade

MarquisDeSade

Mephistopheles
★★★★★
That is all I have to say on the matter. :feelsjuice:

"You're anti semitic, we don't really rule the U.S. and the entire world!"

Proceeds to destroy his music career, money holdings, and business empire by banning everything his business produces everywhere from virtually every merchant storefront. Yeah, that will certainly convince people, that will teach them.......

:forcedsmile: :forcedsmile: :forcedsmile: :blackpill:

Last edited:
Of course all he said was a certain group were in charge.

Someone invite him to the forum, he has nuffing to lose now

What did he even say? That jews control the majority of the media? Isn't that true?

I respect Kanye

Kanye west is coon posting irl. Lmao

who is that nigger?

Yeah I don't think for even one second this guy will do anything helpful for us or anybody else. Even if he does point the finger at the sneaky Jews, the moment it benefits to make out with the Jews, he'll do that to. He's just such a harmless opponent to anyone so he's screaming loud. The moment he becomes a realistic opponent he'll probably become friends with da juice.

Or maybe I'm wrong and he's an alien sent to us for pure liberation and comic relief.. I don't know. There is a 0.5% chance I guess !

I'd bet he would be willing to promote us just to keep up the provocative streak

I'd bet he would be willing to promote us just to keep up the provocative streak
Let's take real bets on this...
If he does, then that would be great ..

But will he, is anyone willing to reach out to him and ask him?

I bet the stuff that comes out of his mouth will be on 5% less cucked than the rest and he would take the Jew money and drop us the moment he picked up momentum.

Again, I'd be happy to be proven wrong and would support Kanye if he truly was pro-Incel !

So you were crying about "bragging" the other day in regards to me (you should apologise btw, cause you miscategorized what I said without knowing) and not you want to invite a rich sex-haver to the forum ? LMAO

So you were crying about "bragging" the other day in regards to me (you should apologise btw, cause you miscategorized what I said without knowing) and not you want to invite a rich sex-haver to the forum ? LMAO
I won't, u mog this manlet to death

I won't, u mog this manlet to death
And @To koniec and I are (more or less) buddies again. You should digress.

What Kanye? I mog Kanye West?!? Kanye West has a nice face, he mogs me to hell and back.

Last edited:
He got divorced cucked by a fat-ass Armenian hooker.

He exposed his handler, will probably die too soon. Rich bbc genius musician fucker of models dies after exposing the obvious truth

He exposed his handler, will probably die too soon. Rich bbc genius musician fucker of models dies after exposing the obvious truth
Yyep. This is one thing I've been saying. Nobody should get excited or captivated by his talk, he will do nothing in the end, he's just a nigger puppet.