Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

News Kanye West and Trump in the Oval Office

Insomniac

Insomniac

ϟϟ A U T I S M ϟϟ
-
What world are we living in? If you told me 10 years ago that Kanye West would be in the Oval Office with Donald Trump I would’ve assumed you were joking. This is hilarious.

Kanye does say some pretty based things here though. A lot of it is incoherent rambling though.

If you told me 10 years ago that Kanye West would be in the Oval Office with Donald Trump I would’ve assumed you were joking. This is hilarious.

The powers behind the scenes are just rubbing the unseriousness of this in our faces. Polititards will continue to think this is all serious as rothchild keeps counting his 500 trillion dollars.

What world are we living in? If you told me 10 years ago that Kanye West would be in the Oval Office with Donald Trump I would’ve assumed you were joking. This is hilarious.
Yeah this world legit makes no sense.

We are in the meme timeline :lul::lul:, the joke is on us though sadly :feelsbadman::feelscry::feelsrope:

US politics are weird man

If The Court of Queen Beyonce can call the Obamas allies, to the point where the Obamas need THEIR help? Why shouldn't Trump have a celebrity best friend?

If The Court of Queen Beyonce can call the Obamas allies, to the point where the Obamas need THEIR help? Why shouldn't Trump have a celebrity best friend?
Good point tbh

It’s all fucking crazy though. American politics is a joke.

if 10 years ago you would have told me i would be an ugly virgin with no hope in the future i would have been surprised

Good point tbh

It’s all fucking crazy though. American politics is a joke.

What's clear here is that America is not divided between Obama politics and Trump politics, no. We're devided between Jay-Z/Beyonce politics and Kanye/Kardashian politics. The real schism in America is between these two families. And we can only be united when they are united.

If it makes normalfags angry then it's probably a good thing.

if 10 years ago you would have told me i would be an ugly virgin with no hope in the future i would have been surprised
But what has changed? Your hope for the future?

Proud to be a member of the kek generation:feelsokman:

It's mostly incoherent rambling and conservative BS.
Nevertheless, you have to admit that the guy has fucking GUTS to come out as a Trump supporter.
Still better than the European hive mind where almost everyone thinks alike.
And as long as the #Resistance wants open borders, nuclear war with Russia and rape hysteria etc you can just hope that they get BTFO.

Edit: as a side note - why did no one give Kanye a proper microphone!? I mean, it was clear that this will be a rather big deal ... so why not give him a microphone beforehand?

Unless you got in some kind of accident you were always ugly. Likewise if you are a virgin now you always were. So ten years ago what else could have been different except your hope for the future?

Unless you got in some kind of accident you were always ugly. Likewise if you are a virgin now you always were. So ten years ago what else could have been different except your hope for the future?

after puberty i became gigaugly, before puebrty i had approaches

after puberty i became gigaugly, before puebrty i had approaches
If you were being approached before puberty, I really hope it wasn’t by an adult. :(

But I understand you.

If you were being approached before puberty, I really hope it wasn’t by an adult. :(

But I understand you.

no it was by classmates lol

i wish that a mommy gf approached me then tho

I cringe when i hear kanye speak, i don't know why
Fuck this is hard to watch

It's mostly incoherent rambling and conservative BS.
Nevertheless, you have to admit that the guy has fucking GUTS to come out as a Trump supporter.
Still better than the European hive mind where almost everyone thinks alike.
And as long as the #Resistance wants open borders, nuclear war with Russia and rape hysteria etc you can just hope that they get BTFO.

Edit: as a side note - why did no one give Kanye a proper microphone!? I mean, it was clear that this will be a rather big deal ... so why not give him a microphone beforehand?
Coming out as a Trump supporter as a black man and celebrity does take balls so I’ll give him that much

I cringe when i hear kanye speak, i don't know why
Fuck this is hard to watch

Because he's a constant embarrassment to himself and he doesn't even realize it. And for some bizarre reason everyone gives him a pass because they like his "music" which if you ask me is just as incoherent and worthless as the shit that came out of his mouth during this encounter.

The man is low IQ as fuck and clearly mentally ill.

He's a walking cringe factory.

Kanye would be lit , he better hook it up legalizing hookers or he’s a fraud

It's still incredible that Trump is the president at all. I'm so glad he won :)