Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Kanye is an idiot

LilFatty

LilFatty

Officer
★★
He thinks this look good lol. Lmao at the idiots in the comments saying its "unique" and "looks good".

You're talking about him. He's not talking about you.

The real idiots are all the people who really believe that these Hollywood weirdos have something interesting and significant to say, just because the mainstream media tells them ever degenerate Hollywood negro taking a shit is creating great political art. Seeing all these cucks and cunts in media and Academia treating Hip Hop like some serious art form is the most pathetic and cringeworthy shit impossible. Maybe we should call this the JBB theory: as long as you're black, cucks and cunts in Academia will celebrate your chimping as a significant piece of art commenting on the human condition.

Edit: Kanye triggering shitlibs with Trump and that MAGA hat is still funny, tho.

Last edited:
Even I can draw Riley Reid better than this jfl.

His shit skills are literal symbolic rape btw.

Kanye is undeniably low IQ, it’s funny that he thinks he’s a genius. He said his mind is like the inside of the Hermes factory - JFL.

YOU AIN'T GOT DA ANSWERS LILFATTY...HE BE DOIN DIS MO THAN U

Kanye is undeniably low IQ, it’s funny that he thinks he’s a genius. He said his mind is like the inside of the Hermes factory - JFL.
He crossed the border between genius and insanity.

Kanye is living proof that brain damage can get you far in life

Kanye is a based nigha

Kanye is a based mentalcel

Putting pussy on pedestal

its not bad I've definitely seen worse merch id wear it

Riley Reid is overrated af tho. She's so basic, I don't get it

kanye is based

"having sex ain't everythin but not having it is"

She's so basic
x0C31lZwwQBFjpHXGAGgwm4m0NShy1G-KvrPu2hiRXs.jpg

She's so basic, I don't get it
I used to be a fan before the band became famous, get on my lvl noobs.

Joke aside I also don't really know why she suddenly became so popular.

The t-shirt is trash, but i'm glad that Kanye is the type of artist to operate without a filter. Sometimes having no one to say no to you can produce the best art.

Seeing all these cucks and cunts in media and Academia treating Hip Hop like some serious art form is the most pathetic and cringeworthy shit impossible.

I'd argue that Kanye has helped elevate the mainstream hip hop sound to new interesting and experimental heights. Yeezus is an unusually forward-thinking album for a chart topper. Also saying that Hip Hop isn't a serious art form just shows unwarranted elitism.

Well libtards hate him now so I guess I like him now

He thinks this look good lol. Lmao at the idiots in the comments saying its "unique" and "looks good".

He's not an idiot. He just has really trashy taste which is to be expected from a rapper. If he was an idiot he would be buying that shirt instead of selling it.