Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Kanye cucked AGAIN

asocialcel

asocialcel

Misogynist
★★★
Kylian mbappe kim kardashian party 829851193

Fucking unbelievable. You can be one of the best rappers of all time and your wife cucks you with numerous celebrities. Women's hypergamy knows no bounds.

Humanity is such a horrible joke

Fuck Kim bro how dare this fucking bitch do that to the fucking God that is Kanye. Kanye is the best artist of all time hands down don’t @ me

Humanity is such a horrible joke
Nevertheless, there were always a few great men who wanted to make it better for future generations. Or maybe they were just selfish too

he married a hoe, what do ya expect?

How else was marriage to a Kardashian supposed to work out?

They are literally the gold standard for everything wrong with modern women.

Mr. Ye fucked up by having a baby with her instead of being in and out like every other guy.

Isn't that nigga a trannychaser too, its fucking ovER

I've never seen a nigger as based as Kanye. I have however seen a lot of whores like Kim Kardashian.

Fuck Kim bro how dare this fucking bitch do that to the fucking God that is Kanye. Kanye is the best artist of all time hands down don’t @ me
Kanye is a manlet cutfag that has always coped with his insecurities by being a narcissist.

Kanye West GIF

I like his music, but he’s a textbook coper. That’s why Pete Davidson got under his skin so much. Tall, white, and big dicked. Fucking his wife wasn’t the only problem. He was jealous.

How else was marriage to a Kardashian supposed to work out?

They are literally the gold standard for everything wrong with modern women.

Mr. Ye fucked up by having a baby with her instead of being in and out like every other guy.
He became the chump holding the bag. When all of the other men are done cumming in and all over the town whore, the chump takes her hand in marriage.

I've never seen a nigger as based as Kanye. I have however seen a lot of whores like Kim Kardashian.
Hes the smartest nigger since Malcolm x thats for sure

Kim Kardashian bothers me because she’s another reminder that height is the most important thing for a man, but is completely irrelevant for women.

sexy kim kardashian GIF

Kim is 5’0” and made of plastic, yet she’s a sex symbol. Kanye is 5’8” and gets clowned for being short. He’s literally 8in taller than his ex-wife. Wtf.

Kim’s second husband was 6’9”. That’s 21in taller.

Hes the smartest nigger since Malcolm x thats for sure
Why? Because he doesn’t like (((them)))? That was literally common sense before like the 60s, maybe a little later. Henry Ford wrote a whole book about how much they sucked.

It’s a very recent phenomenona that people pretend like they like (((them))).

Why? Because he doesn’t like (((them)))? That was literally common sense before like the 60s, maybe a little later. Henry Ford wrote a whole book about how much they sucked.

It’s a very recent phenomenona that people pretend like they like (((them))).
He just keeps getting more based over time its not just about the juice

He just keeps getting more based over time its not just about the juice
I’m just saying all this le based and redpilled shit was just popular opinion like 60 years ago.

>Women suck
>(((they))) can’t be trusted
>the world is corrupt

That was shit you’d read of the front page of newspaper last century.

I’m just saying all this le based and redpilled shit was just popular opinion like 60 years ago.

>Women suck
>(((they))) can’t be trusted
>the world is corrupt

That was shit you’d read of the front page of newspaper last century.
Niggers get politically dominated by sheboons and white foids. Kanye is incredibly based for identifying with nazis as a nig he’s a real man contrary to nigger faggots who dont know anything about politics

bruh. he needs to be the first rich person to go ER

Facts Fuck that whore

He is 5'8 so of course he gets cucked with tall men

Jfl at trying to tame a woman like her. She's the modern day Cleopatra.

Kanye is a manlet cutfag that has always coped with his insecurities by being a narcissist.

Kanye West GIF

I like his music, but he’s a textbook coper. That’s why Pete Davidson got under his skin so much. Tall, white, and big dicked. Fucking his wife wasn’t the only problem. He was jealous.
(((white))):feelskek:

kanye proved the jews run everything
but he still is a simp that doesnt learn
despite being rich and famous
it wont save you from the blackpill
all women are whores
like user before me said he needs to join us

Didn't they break up? If so, he's not cucked.