Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Story Kamikazecels were the truestcels

Saudade

Saudade

midwit
★★★★★
Imagine being an inexperienced virgin youngcel that enlisted during war, has barely any flight hours and gets sent to become kamikaze so he can die for incel emperor @Michinomiya Hirohit and ricecel Empire, striking fear into every white chad sailor and pilot while gloriously dying in a blast. They were some brave and honorable motherfuckers ngl, even their song was blackpilled af.

Last edited:
Japanese WW2 soldiers were crazy ngl.

nothing but respect for these guys, the japanese men of today are nothing but perverted fucks. i like anime sometimes ngl but they way they made a whole cutlure around and shit was biggest mistake ever. they are also the biggest lapdogs of america, jfl imagine getting nuked twice and seeing america as your saviour from north korea LOOOL. i pray God put these brave pilots in heaven inshallah.

Imagine being an inexperienced virgin youngcel that enlisted during war, has barely any flight hours and gets sent to become kamikaze so he can die for incel emperor @Michinomiya Hirohit and ricecel Empire, striking fear into every white chad sailor and pilot while gloriously dying in a blast. They were some brave and honorable motherfuckers ngl, even their song was blackpilled af.

i love you fir making this post i read with a heavy jap voice im dying here

Incels fight wars while chads fuck prime pussy

chad fights wars too but they either command or support the incel infantry
21607.jpg

Incels fight wars while chads fuck prime pussy
Funny thing is, we push this state funded girlfriend thing. The Japanese government is notorious for having comfort station with comfort women, these were Japanese, Korean, Chinese, Vietnamese, Filipino, Indonesian, etc. women who were basically state owned prostitutes for the soldiers on the frontlines. Condoms were given out but you had to pay for the prostitute, but it was only around 1$ cheapest and the most expensive girls were the Japanese one who were around maybe 4-5$. Way cheaper than today’s prostitutes. These women were also checked weekly by military doctors to prevent the spread of STDs.

Also yes the kamikaze pilots were based. Too bad they were poorly trained so most of the kamikaze attacks were shot down by amerimutt AA fire or they missed their targets completely.
chad fights wars too but they either command or support the incel infantry
Japanese commanders were also incel tier.
Search them up. Tojo, Kuribayashi, Terauchi, Yamamoto, etc.

Imagine losing tons of loved ones and living through hell in the war, getting maimed, etc, and then the war ends and Japan and the US are now bestu furenzu forever.