Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Kamasutra

Freixel

Freixel

Captain
★★★★
I'm just reading the introduction and I already found a blackpill jfl

º"Women do not understand scientific texts"

>It says in one sentence

I'm going to read it completely and if find more blackpill content, I'll edit the thread.

ºIn reference to a woman married to another man who wants her as a lover, the man should think:

"This is an unscrupulous woman, surely, in some way, she has questioned her good behavior several times; joining her is the same as joining to a prostitute, does not represent a transgression of the sacred law, even if she is of a higher social class."

>Basically saying that if a married woman approaches you, being with her is the same as being with a prostitute, so it is legal to fuck her.

Last edited:
Ok this is not a blackpill but whenever I read very old books I find things like this

A sentence says:

"After breakfast you can dedicate yourself to teaching parrots and starlings to speak. Have a cockfight, partridges and sheep."

How bored and moronic do you have to be to "teach a bird to speak", life must have been very boring for an average peasant before electric lights existed, thank god we have internet.

people in the past were generally more aware of foid nature

How far we have fallen.
Btw kamasutra was written in Bihar, and guess which part of India also has the highest birth rate :horror:

Currycels really wrote this book just to never use it :lul:

Over :feelsrope:

Currycels really wrote this book just to never use it :lul:

Over :feelsrope:
tbh it seems like they are using it:

maybe the japs should study the kamasutra to increase their fertility rate
Jap women are plenty slutty for Chadsukes. The only thing Japs can do to save themselves from extinction is kick out Americans and Jews (and all other foreigners) and enslave nip foids

Curries have sex for the sole and express purpose of having kids, not out of primal sexual attraction
ok and that's true of all traditional societies jfl

indian population expansion is larger than most, though, and is probably due to a combination of the kamasutra and vedic yoga voodoo sex magic

ok and that's true of all traditional societies jfl

indian population expansion is larger than most, though, and is probably due to a combination of the kamasutra and vedic yoga voodoo sex magic
Imagine a curry just saying "Sedx magic"

Page 25

>"They, by nature, have a corrupt mind"

Referring to women who act as pure.

So here we have an ancient text known throughout the world that affirms precepts of the blackpill... and how are the reddit troons going to refute this?