Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Kamala whorebitchass gets verbally raped by mayor giulianicel

Once again first reply, I just broke this thread's hymen. Anyone else who posts after me is getting my sloppy seconds, my leftovers.

Just remember that the first reply is the most special reply and you'll never experience this thread the way I did and this thread will never feel the way it felt about me about you.

It's Over , you might as well just go post on IncelTears and talk about how much of a "man" you are for replying on a thread that I pump and dumped. Have fun with my scraps, cucks.

One criminal tearing into another.

LOL @ Clown World.:feelsclown:

Once again first reply, I just broke this thread's hymen. Anyone else who posts after me is getting my sloppy seconds, my leftovers.

Just remember that the first reply is the most special reply and you'll never experience this thread the way I did and this thread will never feel the way it felt about me about you.

It's Over , you might as well just go post on IncelTears and talk about how much of a "man" you are for replying on a thread that I pump and dumped. Have fun with my scraps, cucks.
The past is the past sweaty. :soy:
One criminal tearing into another.

LOL @ Clown World.:feelsclown:
Let them destroy each other so we can strike when they're vulnerable.

The past is the past sweaty. :soy:
Source 2

"That girl was me Biden"
JFL
she attacked him the most during the debates

So the Democrats are the tough on crime party now? People are willing to compromise on a lot to get Trump out. I bet independent politicians are kicking themselves for not running as a Democrat

So the Democrats are the tough on crime party now? People are willing to compromise on a lot to get Trump out. I bet independent politicians are kicking themselves for not running as a Democrat
Blm would be cucks if they decide to support her.

Blm would be cucks if they decide to support her.
It’s amazing to think Biden is more likely to lose black votes because of Kamala :feelshaha: I’m not sure any BlMers will switch to Trump, but some might be discouraged off Biden. I am sure the most radical AntiFa members out there know liberals will stop caring about blm if Trump is kicked out so I wouldn’t be surprised if the radicals want Trump to stay in office

Once kamala Harris said she smoked weed to dr Dre and snoop dogg in college yet she went to college before dr Dre and snoop released their debuts

It’s amazing to think Biden is more likely to lose black votes because of Kamala :feelshaha: I’m not sure any BlMers will switch to Trump, but some might be discouraged off Biden. I am sure the most radical AntiFa members out there know liberals will stop caring about blm if Trump is kicked out so I wouldn’t be surprised if the radicals want Trump to stay in office
If she wins it will be over for blm. If trump wins they'll have an excuse to keep fighting.
Once kamala Harris said she smoked weed to dr Dre and snoop dogg in college yet she went to college before dr Dre and snoop released their debuts
Lying ass ho, trying to make up for putting innocent men in jail.

That pussy worshiping cuck. A foid would never say "women are disposable". So he put himself below them.
What makes it worse is that he is a politician. I don't want people like this leading others. It shows what they think of the common man.
It shouldn't be acceptable to "joke" about or make light of this like he did.

What makes it worse is that he is a politician. I don't want people like this leading others. It shows what they think of the common man.
It shouldn't be acceptable to "joke" about or make light of this like he did.
Anyone who really cares about the plight of low status men wouldn't make that "joke". It's not even funny, he just made himself look like a cuck for no reason.

Anyone who really cares about the plight of low status men wouldn't make that "joke". It's not even funny, he just made himself look like a cuck for no reason.
True. The thing is that's how all politicians behave and act but some are worse than others. He probably said out loud what a lot of politicians are thinking.
They run for office for the fame, recognition and legacy not for advancing the common man's best interests and are quick to throw them under the bus if convenient. But water is also wet.

True. The thing is that's how all politicians behave and act but some are worse than others. He probably said out loud what a lot of politicians are thinking.
They run for office for the fame, recognition and legacy not for advancing the common man's best interests and are quick to throw them under the bus if convenient. But water is also wet.
Men need to stop depending on (((selected))) politicians to get things done. They are putting their lives in the hands of power hungry state mafia who serve themselves and rosties by using and villainizing non-chad men.

Men need to stop depending on (((selected))) politicians to get things done. They are putting their lives in the hands of power hungry state mafia who serve themselves and rosties by using and villainizing non-chad men.
It's a balance tbh especially when there is a system of laws and representatives elected by the people to lead and make those laws like in burgerland.

Politicians should stop being venerated in ways like referring to them as public officials, saviors, a man of the people or placing too much trust in them.
If they do what they are elected to do then sure you can commend them but don't overdo it. That's congratulating them on work they were elected to do annyway and it can go to their heads.

The most important thing is to hold politicians and people in power accountable. All western countries that don't do this begin to fall into disrepair and political turmoil.
I'm not saying this in a power to the people way because we know most normies go along to get along and suck up to people in power eventually.
But just like this site and those in the manosphere it helps when people speak up and can propose some solutions to lessen an issue that concerns them.
By not doing so it's been seen that the media and those in power are more than willing to fill the void by going after the common man to distract everyone's attention from their deeds.

It's a balance tbh especially when there is a system of laws and representatives elected by the people to lead and make those laws like in burgerland.

Politicians should stop being venerated in ways like referring to them as public officials, saviors, a man of the people or placing too much trust in them.
If they do what they are elected to do then sure you can commend them but don't overdo it. That's congratulating them on work they were elected to do annyway and it can go to their heads.
I would only congratulate a politician who gets rid of cucked laws and doesn't force citizens to pay taxes.
The most important thing is to hold politicians and people in power accountable. All western countries that don't do this begin to fall into disrepair and political turmoil.
I'm not saying this in a power to the people way because we know most normies go along to get along and suck up to people in power eventually.
But just like this site and those in the manosphere it helps when people speak up and can propose some solutions to lessen an issue that concerns them.
By not doing so it's been seen that the media and those in power are more than willing to fill the void by going after the common man to distract everyone's attention from their deeds.
If black people never spoke about police brutality it would keep happening to them at a high rate.

I would only congratulate a politician who gets rid of cucked laws and doesn't force citizens to pay taxes.
Credit when credit is due and nothing more is the best option imo but of course people get caught up in worshiping and placing all their trust in authority figures to do the right thing and are severely disappointed when it doesn't work out as effectively as they hoped.

If black people never spoke about police brutality it would keep happening to them at a high rate.

Not only that but it needs to be reminded to people how by accepting the men are disposable narrative or making light of it they are disgracing the memory of men that were forced to fight, suffer and die in wars by governments and special interests.

Credit when credit is due and nothing more is the best option imo but of course people get caught up in worshiping and placing all their trust in authority figures to do the right thing and are severely disappointed when it doesn't work out as effectively as they hoped.
I don't agree with anyone 100%, especially a politician, so I don't have my hopes up and allow them to think for me.
Not only that but it needs to be reminded to people how by accepting the men are disposable narrative or making light of it they are disgracing the memory of men that were forced to fight, suffer and die in wars by governments and special interests.
Those cucks don't care about their fathers and grandfathers who died, they care more about #metoo and whores who got their tits grabbed by non-chads. Those fags need to get some sense slapped into them.

I don't agree with anyone 100%, especially a politician, so I don't have my hopes up and allow them to think for me.

That's the important part. Don't let politicians tell you what to think or decide who your enemies are and hold them accountable for what they promised they were going to do when elected.

Those cucks don't care about their fathers and grandfathers who died, they care more about #metoo and whores who got their tits grabbed by non-chads. Those fags need to get some sense slapped into them.
Those cucks are a disgrace.

Gulianicel is banging imported jbs right now as we rot here.

Last edited:
That's the important part. Don't let politicians tell you what to think or decide who your enemies are and hold them accountable for what they promised they were going to do when elected.
Might as well kill yourself if you'll let others think for you.
Gulianicel is banging imported jbs right now as we rot here.
He probably dp'd 10 year olds with epstein.