Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Kamala Harris

T

Texas.Kansas92

Greycel
I would love to rape kamala harris and do her harder the more she laughs. That bitch needs a good rape. Muffle her fucking mouth so she can learn to act like a mature woman. Fuck fest is what she needs. Stupid whore from San FranHOESCO.

Fact Check: Kamala Harris has long identified as Black, contrary to Trump  claim | Reuters
laugh at this clown world

We have another rapercel

GTIB1xUWQAA2jwY

This had me laughing hard the first time I saw it on X :feelskek:

bro she is really ugly

would not even rape, as a great politician once said

I was supporting trump until he said that he found kamala beautiful or sth, then I stopped supporting him

now I'm politically agnostic

or apathetic even

She needs to be taught a fucking lesson. She's the all time whore.
yeah so put her in a gas chamber or shoot her or sth

raping her gives me THE ICK

it is DISGUSTING

nobody should ever put themselves through that

wish all women looked that good at 60.
Not saying she looks that good but for her age...

I would love to rape kamala harris and do her harder the more she laughs. That bitch needs a good rape. Muffle her fucking mouth so she can learn to act like a mature woman. Fuck fest is what she needs. Stupid whore from San FranHOESCO.
Try not to get your ass snatched by the FBI. Im sure somone will rat you out. You actually live in Texas or Kansas BTW? Im in WA state and I envy you who lives in a red state.

Least obvious IT content farmer
@Fat Link ban him bro

Imagine wanting Biden's sloppy seconds

what's with all the glowniggers today?

I dont know why games like battle raper and rapelay never took off outside Japan. Like imagine if it got to a point where you got to do honey select style customization with it