Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Kamala Harris: "We will hold social media platforms accountable for the hate infiltrating their platforms.."

The feds are coming:fbi::fbi::fbi:

it's more than over at this point

200.gif

ovER for all UScels if she will win

She reminds me of my retarded feminist english teacher from 8th grade

ovER for all UScels if she will win
@Master will have to cede control of this forum over to me! Then I as the new overlord of incels, will turn this place into a proper right wing dictatorship! :feelsautistic::feelsautistic::feelsautistic: @DarkStar

why is it that everywhere in the world is moving towards digital gulag and censorship

the elevator scene from drive but it's me and kamala harris

why is it that everywhere in the world is moving towards digital gulag and censorship
at first they criticized China for it in the late 2010s but now they aren't much better.

at first they criticized China for it in the late 2010s but now they aren't much better.
yeah worth to point out though it's the west that's moving towards china/russia/belarus/iran/etc, not other way around

Because their empires are under attack. Every political bloc is fighting each other so they can't allow free flow of information from their opponents to mobilize the masses against their rule.

Last edited:
Quick question for Scamala and other SJWs: Who GETS to define exactly what "hate" is? Can I have the job? Suppose I get that gig, hit up a school bully, and if their email tells me to go fuck myself, I can sick the FBI after them?

Doesn't sound susceptible to corruption at all.

BUT RUSSIA AND CHINA ARE YOUR BIGGEST ENEMY THEY THREATEN OUR DEMOCRACY™ OR SOMETHING GOY

fuark im doing life then