Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Kamala Harris is an evil niggress Democrat from California - she does not deserve to be President of the United States

Subhuman Niceguy

Subhuman Niceguy

Paragon
★★★★★
Kamala Harris is bad news. Kamala Harris slept and sucked her way to the top of California politics - and now she is headed for the presidency!

Kamala Harris is a half-Jamaican/half-Tamil Indian niggress who was born in Oakland, California and raised in Montreal, Canada.

Kamala Harris sucked her way into a relationship with Montel Williams (a black man) to gain notoriety, then she sucked her way into a relationship with Mayor of San Francisco, Willie Brown (a black man) - miraculously, Kamala Harris became a District Attorney in the San Francisco Bay Area. Next, Kamala Harris worked as a prosecutor - putting black men and Latino men in prison for cannabis - Kamala Harris has gloated about enjoying cannabis herself.

Then - Kamala Harris beceame a Senator from California, working alongside the Jew (who is now thankfully deceased) Dianne Feinstein.

Kamala Harris was put in charge of the border - look what happened, Venezuelans invaded - just ask Laken Riley. :blackpill:

View: https://youtu.be/qcYPRj3EU-g?si=zNj8Z14Nn2fsbngW

View: https://youtu.be/CHPfGoIsHEU?si=enlygHBc2secsdR5

Is everyone from california a mutt?

Trump will be worse for Europe so I hope he loses.

Will be soon yeah.

Everyone from NY is though.
There was a great video of a new york mutt getting his ass beat by a truck driver but kiketube removed it.

He was in arizona and couldnt stop saying “im from new york” as he looked like a dying bird on the ground.

There was a great video of a new york mutt getting his ass beat by a truck driver but kiketube removed it.
Shit would have been nice to see
He was in arizona and couldnt stop saying “im from new york” as he looked like a dying bird on the ground.
jfl New Yorkers are pathetic

One joined my friends Discord & tried to convince us he was a "pure Anglo-Saxon" American, despite the fact those all live in sub-urban or rural areas nowadays, and the fact NY is full of mutts.

I asked for him to share a pic of his hand & eyes, he didn't even do that lol

I don't like her policies but Trump is worse he's pro Russian and extremely pro Israeli.
Trump will be better:

Photo 2024 07 24 13 51 33 2

Shit would have been nice to see

jfl New Yorkers are pathetic

One joined my friends Discord & tried to convince us he was a "pure Anglo-Saxon" American, despite the fact those all live in sub-urban or rural areas nowadays, and the fact NY is full of mutts.

I asked for him to share a pic of his hand & eyes, he didn't even do that lol
I posted the video above. It was on WSHH.

watch till the very end when he tries to get up

I posted the video above. It was on WSHH.

watch till the very end when he tries to get up
KEK nice

He looks like your average Brazilian shitskin mongrel. :feelskek:

That's how most from NY look & how most Americans will look in 2050