Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Kamala Harris be like:

shii410

shii410

I'm not black I'm O. J.
★★★★★
Oh yes I smoked weed and listened to Tupac, and oh yes I was locking niggers up, mmmmm I sent one nigger with a family to the pen for 25 years off possession charges then went home to blaze and you know I had the za, see that’s the difference between you and me, i wear black culture as a commodity but inside i got a white soul, you, you just got a dirty nigger soul, the future genocide joe and democrats are creating will only be for whites with niggers as our dirty slaves as we slaves for the chosen people of Israel

Her husband is jewish.

Her husband is jewish.
Every single time

Early life and education

Douglas Craig Emhoff[2] was born on October 13, 1964, in Brooklyn, New York, the son of Jewish parents, Barbara (née Kanzer) and Michael Emhoff.[3] He has a brother and a sister.[4] From 1969 to 1981, he grew up in Matawan and Old Bridge Township, New Jersey, and attended Cedar Ridge High School.[5] His family were congregants of Temple Shalom, a Reform synagogue in Aberdeen Township at which Emhoff became a bar mitzvah in 1977.[6] The next summer, in 1978, Emhoff attended Camp Cedar Lake in Milford, Pennsylvania, where he was voted "most athletic" of his division at age 13.[6] When he was 17, he moved with his family to Southern California,[7] where he graduated from Agoura High School. He earned a Bachelor of Arts degree in communication studies from California State University, Northridge and a Juris Doctor from the USC Gould School of Law in 1990.[8]

Every single time

Early life and education

Douglas Craig Emhoff[2] was born on October 13, 1964, in Brooklyn, New York, the son of Jewish parents, Barbara (née Kanzer) and Michael Emhoff.[3] He has a brother and a sister.[4] From 1969 to 1981, he grew up in Matawan and Old Bridge Township, New Jersey, and attended Cedar Ridge High School.[5] His family were congregants of Temple Shalom, a Reform synagogue in Aberdeen Township at which Emhoff became a bar mitzvah in 1977.[6] The next summer, in 1978, Emhoff attended Camp Cedar Lake in Milford, Pennsylvania, where he was voted "most athletic" of his division at age 13.[6] When he was 17, he moved with his family to Southern California,[7] where he graduated from Agoura High School. He earned a Bachelor of Arts degree in communication studies from California State University, Northridge and a Juris Doctor from the USC Gould School of Law in 1990.[8]