Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Theory Kabuto is the most blackpilled character in anime

Copexodius Maximus

Copexodius Maximus

Mentally destroyed by reality
★★★★★
Meet Kabuto Yakushi

07D5F082 ECED 40D4 B623 F974591628D9

He is a character from the show Naruto that worked for another villain (Orochimaru). He was just a teen but stated to be as strong as Kakashi and did well against Tsunade, who are some of the strongest characters we knew at the time.
EEAF2AA9 BED3 4844 9CA0 D4D565979FAA

0485DDF7 569C 489D B2D7 9F80833FD7B7

But as the series progressed, he got outclassed really badly, especially by the power Chads of the whole naruto series, the Uchiha clan. After seeing a kid Uchiha take down his boss (who was already dying tbf), he got severely blackpilled and realized it’s all about your genetics and your power and destiny is set by the genetics you were given.
AE331597 C9E1 4330 A3E3 E6856296A7BC

So he started injecting cells from his dead boss’s corpse to get his genetic gifts as well. In fact, he injected as many genes as he could to get all the kinds of powers in the world, and tried to get the ultimate genetic gifts of the world.
C53F053A A834 4595 99DE 5CAAD9F64065

Eventually he became so strong and broken, that he could start an entire war with reanimated corpses due to his powers. On top of that he became a sage and one with nature to control nature itself, and could non-living things into living things.
EC29BDAB C85D 4EC4 9138 831774F02077

19FD64CE AAEA 49EC 8372 C9833044160D

He says the most blackpilled line in the entire series, and what someone without gigachad genetics can do about it.
C319F0D1 96DB 48FD 8DF8 58C234EE1785

But in the end, he still loses due to an uchiha gigachad using a hack technique on him. Despite all this genetic engineering copes he tried, he could never surpass the true natty gigachad powerhouses of the series who were on just exist mode their whole life, like these guys:
7CC761F7 00EF 4A67 891D 346D1C1509F2

2CF6D966 71E1 4E64 BB13 85360E2C453D

Last edited:
@wereq thiughts? kinda funny how Naruto starts as a story where hard work mogs genetics but in the end Naruto only gets as powerful as he does due to his genetics

dont care about chinese cartoons

naruto is too damn long

@wereq thiughts? kinda funny how Naruto starts as a story where hard work mogs genetics but in the end Naruto only gets as powerful as he does due to his genetics
1BAEAC1B A2C7 4D0E A1B0 52224E8B7A54

Neji was right all along

nigga there's literally an anime called lookism and its based af

Kabuto is a pokemon...

Yeah it seems like one of those shows that if you didn't either watch it as a kid or while it was airing you won't just get into it.
you're right

gaynime threads man :fuk:

Brutal narutopill

Don't follow Naruto shit.

I love watching anime. I would go with Takeuchi Itsuki from Initial D as a black pilled anime character.

Nailed it. While the "hardworking" characters like the Konoha 13 (except Naruto and Sasuke of course), with all of their training and experience, saw their power levels rise only so much that they didn't end up as nameless cannon fodder, Kabuto actually understood what power and abilitie are about in their world, and thanks to that, ended up among the strongest characters in the series, second only to those whose inherent advantages and genetic abilities were superior to those he had taken for himself.

kinda funny how Naruto starts as a story where hard work mogs genetics but in the end Naruto only gets as powerful as he does due to his genetics
It’s crazy how the later half of the show goes only to prove that genetics+place of birth is all that matters
Naruto is Blackpill: The Series. It is a series where a reincarnated demigod descending from one of the most powerful clans ever and with one of the most powerful beings in existence providing him with free power will ROFLstomp you using his genetic gifts:feelsbadman::blackpill: and then tell you that hard work is totally all that matters bro, you can totally alter your destiny if you just try hard enough:soy::bluepill:.

I love watching anime. I would go with Takeuchi Itsuki from Initial D as a black pilled anime character.
What’s the show about?

Nailed it. While the "hardworking" characters like the Konoha 13 (except Naruto and Sasuke of course), with all of their training and experience, saw their power levels rise only so much that they didn't end up as nameless cannon fodder, Kabuto actually understood what power and abilitie are about in their world, and thanks to that, ended up among the strongest characters in the series, second only to those whose inherent advantages and genetic abilities were superior to those he had taken for himself.
Honestly he would have beaten Itachi and Sasuke if Itachi didn’t use the izanami hack.

Was still decent for a gook cartoon, was refreshing to consume such a blackpilling cartoon.
Asians usually have better shows than western ones.

s where a reincarnated demigod descending from one of the most powerful clans ever and with one of the most powerful beings in existence providing him with free power will ROFLstomp you using his genetic gifts:feelsbadman::blackpill: and then tell you that hard work is totally all that matters
What’s even worse is that it tried to virtue signal during the start just like real life

So he started injecting cells from his dead boss’s corpse to get his genetic gifts as well. In fact, he injected as many genes as he could to get all the kinds of powers in the world, and tried to get the ultimate genetic gifts of the world.
C53F053A A834 4595 99DE 5CAAD9F64065

Eventually he became so strong and broken, that he could start an entire war with reanimated corpses due to his powers. On top of that he became a sage and one with nature to control nature itself, and could non-living things into living things.
Steal chads genes now

Naruto is one of the most eugenics and blackpilled series ever. There's a reason my signature is from that show

Over for animecels :feelshaha:

thanks for summing up his character i never really watched naruto in detail. definitely blackpilled haha

What’s even worse is that it tried to virtue signal during the start just like real life
Tried to give kids hope

Steal chads genes now
You didn’t read the ending. He still got mogged.

Naruto is one of the most eugenics and blackpilled series ever. There's a reason my signature is from that show
The Hinata vs Neji moment was one of the most blackpilling moments in anime, but unfortunately Neji became bluepilled.

thanks for summing up his character i never really watched naruto in detail. definitely blackpilled haha
:feelsokman:

Naruto was nice.

Boruto on the other hand was a fucking disaster. Just look at the damn anime. They turned everything into a fucking joke.

But even the premise of naruto 'Hardwork can accomplish anything' was a huge cope. It was always about genetics. Think about the very beginning, where Kaguya crashed landed on earth and showed her amazing abilities. The chief of the village that found her wanted to breed her immediately. And from there, Chakra was born and ninjas were born. It was ALWAYS, and it will ALWAYS be about possessing superior genetics.

That is why art also imitates life. To prove us time and time again, that Anatomy is Destiny.

Naruto was nice.

Boruto on the other hand was a fucking disaster. Just look at the damn anime. They turned everything into a fucking joke.

But even the premise of naruto 'Hardwork can accomplish anything' was a huge cope. It was always about genetics. Think about the very beginning, where Kaguya crashed landed on earth and showed her amazing abilities. The chief of the village that found her wanted to breed her immediately. And from there, Chakra was born and ninjas were born. It was ALWAYS, and it will ALWAYS be about possessing superior genetics.

That is why art also imitates life. To prove us time and time again, that Anatomy is Destiny.
Tbf, that filler is retarded and doesn’t make much sense. Like why did Hagoromo have a sharingan? How did kaguya use infinite tsukiyomi without a moon jfl? And why did Indra’s mangekyo look like sasuke’s, even though it’s supposed to look like the uzumaki symbol?

Tbf, that filler is retarded and doesn’t make much sense. Like why did Hagoromo have a sharingan? How did kaguya use infinite tsukiyomi without a moon jfl? And why did Indra’s mangekyo look like sasuke’s, even though it’s supposed to look like the uzumaki symbol?
Alot of shit was retconned everywhere in the Anime/Manga. That is the case with many stories that end up going for too long.

True, most anime is like that. Krillin is the strongest human being in the Dragon Ball universe, let that sink in. He is peak human genetic potential, constantly getting mogged into literal oblivion by ET's.

dont care about chinese cartoons

:feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek:

Alot of shit was retconned everywhere in the Anime/Manga. That is the case with many stories that end up going for too long.
True, but I just ignore this filler cause it’s dumb af. Plus non-canon.

True, most anime is like that. Krillin is the strongest human being in the Dragon Ball universe, let that sink in. He is peak human genetic potential, constantly getting mogged into literal oblivion by ET's.
Aren’t Androids 17 and 18 also technically human? But Uub is the strongest human other than them now I think.

So that’s what happens to him? He becomes a roidtranny? I stopped reading close to the beginning of the great ninja war.

So that’s what happens to him? He becomes a roidtranny? I stopped reading close to the beginning of the great ninja war.
Pretty much jfl. Although I liked Kabuto as a character, they did him dirty. He was only able to be beaten by hacks, but magically Itachi had the hack he needed.

JDM car culture. Drift really a fun show to watch. It never gets boring.
Idk shit about cars tbh. Don’t even have a license cause I keep failing the tests.

Based off a Korean manwa so I don't think it technically counts as a anime tbf. Unless the studio that made it was nip or something.
Also it sucks, based on what people here said.

It's all about genetics. If you have to work, that means it's over.

Yah, neji and kabuto are based characters. Curiously author himself is aware of those things and present them in that subtle ways. Isn't it funny how 2 of the strongest beings in naruto universe were just being gennetically superior? Sasuke from uchiha clan with their BS eyes shenannigans and Naruto with the Nine tailed fox which was given to him by his also genetic monstrosity of a father?
Buh boohoo i'm alone and sad cuz my parents are dead.

Lol, it would be good to see neji become hokage, not naruto who has everything to win. lmao

Yah, neji and kabuto are based characters. Curiously author himself is aware of those things and present them in that subtle ways. Isn't it funny how 2 of the strongest beings in naruto universe were just being gennetically superior? Sasuke from uchiha clan with their BS eyes shenannigans and Naruto with the Nine tailed fox which was given to him by his also genetic monstrosity of a father?
Buh boohoo i'm alone and sad cuz my parents are dead.

Lol, it would be good to see neji become hokage, not naruto who has everything to win. lmao
Also, just be reincarnations of gods Theory

Idk shit about cars tbh. Don’t even have a license cause I keep failing the tests.
Understandable I love driving cars. Because it makes me feel like god. Whenever I am on a high speed sometimes I just hope for a crash a fatal crash which will end all my pain and sorrow.