- May 13, 2018
- 59d 21h 42m
As the huge queues at BTS’ London pop-up showed this week, merch matters. But keeping up appearances as a fan has its price.
Interesting article about the hidden reality of the K-pop fandom. Apparently it's not uncommon that "stans" (K-pop fans) spend several hundres of dollars a month buying merch and CDs from their favorite bands, to support them and because if they don't they get bullied and harassed by other fans who spend more money on K-pop shit kek. Even between foids them they put money in front of anything else to determine social value, if you like K-pop but don't have enough money to buy the albums several times, shirts, posters and so on then you're not valuable and deserve to be bullied. And yes I'm talking exclusively about foids because 90% of the K-pop fandom is female. The other 10% are trannies, fags and some soyboy trying to get pussy kek.