Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel K, I'm ready to rope.

Gladiatorcel

Gladiatorcel

Pro World of Warcraft Player. Depressedcel.
-
EdJ0m8zXYAMzlFB

And of course she's white

Attachments

• Entire squad.jpg
    Entire squad.jpg
    256.7 KB · Views: 19
How is this even possible? Do people legit pay her for this shit?

This is a new level of simping and degeneracy

bro say something nice to look forward to man idfk how to cope anymore holy shit this world is a tragedy
I cant bro. It doesnt matter what I say, the world Is still gonna be trash

She looks more like a whale to me.

This world is beyond fucked.

Shit like this doesn't bother me anymore, that's the most painful part about this.

She looks more like a whale to me.

Endomorphic genes (and the short gene too- since her height and torso length means she fits into a small dog basket).

stock-photo--d-rendering-standing-female-body-type-illustration-ectomorph-skinny-type-mesomorph-780589429.jpg

:soy::soy::soy::soy::soy:

"She's a healthy size and body-mass for her height and build you inkwell"- IT (won't touch this).

Meanwhile she'll birth the second coming of a Zoomer generation St Bagel-cel (only if it's a boy ofc).

idfk how to cope anymore holy shit this world is a tragedy
I hate this world
Endomorphic genes (and the short gene too- since her height and torso length means she fits into a small dog basket).

stock-photo--d-rendering-standing-female-body-type-illustration-ectomorph-skinny-type-mesomorph-780589429.jpg

:soy::soy::soy::soy::soy:

"She's a healthy size and body-mass for her height and build you inkwell"- IT (won't touch this).

Meanwhile she'll birth the second coming of a Zoomer generation St Bagel-cel (only if it's a boy ofc).
>endomorph
The correct term is "fat greasy landwhale waste of oxygen".

volcel if you wouldn't