Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Justin Bieber vows to speak out against racial injustice: 'I have benefited off of black culture'

Fat Link

Fat Link

It is possible to commit no mistakes & still lose.
★★★★★
So Bieber benefits from black culture eh?

Well lets see how his groid checklist stacks up shall we??

Yes, we shall...

-Ugly tattoos

-Grooms and dresses himself like a skid row bum

-Near completely lacks any self awareness whatsoever

-Engages in primitive religious practices and not only that but his particular practice is cucked, since it is a sand nigger Jew slave religion for the goyim, forced upon his ancestors at the tip of a sword and not his authentic ancestral pagan European religion as a genetically white man.

-Was a racemixer in the past

-Has incurable diseases

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y_NFJBXLgE8

Yes Justin I agree. You have indeed "benefitted" from black culture. If you want to call everything that I listed "benefits" that is.

What diseases does he have?

What diseases does he have?
Lyme Disease and I think possibly Lupus also but I'm not sure on that last one.

I do believe he has been said to of at least have two incurable (but treatable) diseases.

Lyme Disease and I think possibly Lupus also but I'm not sure on that last one.

I do believe he has been said to of at least have two incurable (but treatable) diseases.
Mhhh that's pretty harmless stuff, tbh.

Justin works for (((them)))

Typical fucking groveling leaf. Why are so many people from this country such worthless pussies?

Haha he’s canadian lol

sand nigger Jew slave religion for the goyim, forced upon his ancestors at the tip of a sword and not his authentic ancestral pagan European religion as a genetically white man.
autism

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back