Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Justin Bieber is getting cucked - by their bodyguard

• Thread starter Ninjutsu_Enthusiast
  • Start date
Damn even chad isn't save

Wtf is this, that guy looks ogre

Over too much mind reading cels

When your Chad pop superstar husband is only 5'9 teehee :foidSoy:

Oh no chad is getting cucked by chad so sad

Well, bieber takes fin. I doubt he can fuck hard. While bodyguard look dom and like he fuck hard

Even Beyonce was allegedly banging the bodyguard mang...dual mating strategy. Women like security

Even Beyonce was allegedly banging the bodyguard mang...dual mating strategy. Women like security
They like security so much that they always return to the Chads and Tyrones that beat the shit out of them

They like security so much that they always return to the Chads and Tyrones that beat the shit out of them
Dual mating. Like I said. Women are bipolar narcopaths

Agepil affected Justin Bieber badly.

JB could just find another whore

You cant trust foids nowadays, you don't know what they are doing behind closed doors

Bieber looked better...hes doing drugs probably

Goddamn. Jesus christ it truly is a mog or be mogged world. Justin is like 5'8" and is closer to htn now than before. Prettyboy death i guess

Goddamn. Jesus christ it truly is a mog or be mogged world. Justin is like 5'8" and is closer to htn now than before. Prettyboy death i guess
Pretty boys always have the worst downfall of all chads

Masc Chad vs manlet former prettyboy

The beta male couldn't even hold eye contact with her