Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment Justice Roastie vs. Super Squirt-Shit Girl: who will win?

• Thread starter Deleted member 1060
  • Start date

Justice Roastie vs. Super Squirt-Shit Girl: who will win?

• Justice Roastie

Votes: 9 52.9%
  • Super Squirt-Shit Girl

Votes: 8 47.1%

• Total voters
Deleted member 1060

Deleted member 1060

5'2" ugliest currycel, freak of nature.
-
Angry whores and their cucks are raging all over the internet. So much harms are done by the misogynistic legion of incels and IRS reporter scums. PUAs and redpillers are spewing toxic masculinity. All of them are continuously trying to take away the right to cock-ride from all the innocent whores. But when injustice like this becomes rampant, someone with great power has to take the responsibility, the age of the vigilante whores will rise. They will protect the innocent whores and their whoring rights, they will protect the cucks so that they can slurp bull's cum with peace.

Justice Roastie: with her superwhore gaping vagina, she can subdue any misogynistic and entitled incel, the incel who can't stand a cam whore because she earns a 6 figure salary by showing off her buttcrack and roast-beef flaps.

gdTvEai.gif

Super Squirt-Shit Girl: with her alien sphincter with superhuman exhaust thrust, she can twerk and squirt a load of radioactive diarrhoeal shit on the faces of misogynistic incels, the incels who can't stand a cum gobbling cuck because he sacrifices his life for his kween.

giphy.gif

Now my question is, if they fight each other, who will win?

Last edited:
Justice could eaily freefall on super squirt

Super squirt shit girl has a squirters chance. One squirt of that lethal diarrhea can put justice roastie out. But justice roastie only needs one well timed buttcrack maneuver and super squirt girl wont be getting out again. Its a tough one to call. But my money's on Justice roastie

Super squirt shit girl has a squirters chance. One squirt of that lethal diarrhea can put justice roastie out. But justice roastie only needs one well timed buttcrack maneuver and super squirt girl wont be getting out again. Its a tough one to call. But my money's on Justice roastie
:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul:

Super-squirt has range. That's all I need to say.

What if they worked together to rid the world of shit lords?:feelsthink:

Justice roastie is good at close combat, her "butt-crack of feminism" only works if you are very close to it. But super squirt shit girl has range, and she is also very fast, her "radioactive shit of empowerment" is lethal too. Very difficult to decide who's gonna win ngl.

Justice roastie is good at close combat, her "butt-crack of feminism" only works if you are very close to it. But super squirt shit girl has range, and she is also very fast, her "radioactive shit of empowerment" is lethal too. Very difficult to decide who's gonna win ngl.
Super-squirt has range. That's all I need to say.
Don’t discount Justice Roastie’s Zyklon B ass gas attack.

It’s SSSG for me Steve

Justice roastie, she could do a stealth takedown from above and gobble the other bitch up with her roast beef

Don’t discount Justice Roastie’s Zyklon B ass gas attack.
If you see the gif more closely you will see that her Zyklon B fart causes the most damage if your nose is stuck in between her butt-crack, so it's going to be difficult for her to pull off that feat.
"butt-crack of feminism" "radioactive shit of empowerment"

:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

I think they are called "the crack of toxic masculinity" and "the diarrhea of misogyny". :lul::lul::lul:

Ratchet af nigga shit in yo face lmaooo

justice roastie brapmogs super squirtshitgirl
tbh

Ratchet af nigga shit in yo face lmaooo
:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

I would have killed that bitch, this is why I don't see the point of strip clubs, paying for a bitch to wave her nasty ass in your face, she might as well let me stick my dick in it at least.

Hahahhahq fuck I am eating
Btw I swear that roastie is from dota 2. Templar assasin
Screenshot 20181220 104127
tbhtbh

Voted Justice Roastie due to brute strength. But super squirt girl's crab infested vaginal fluids could blind anyone.

Squid girl wins.
Squid girl1

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back