Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Soy Just your average Redditor comment in 2019

• Thread starter Deleted member 23656
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 23656

Self-banned
-

EDIT: THANKS FOR THE GOLD KIND STRANGERINO!!!!

jfl at landwhales not satisifed with living on tutorial mode

imagine a man saying this shit

Here we see a rare incident where a Feminist gets btfo

So she wants her to be a green haired landwhale uploading pictures sucking 10 bbcs

Who the fuck praises this a good photo in the first place? I'm having problems separating the foreground, from the subject, and the background. Even with the background having a minor blur, was this shit shot at fucking f/8 at 35mm?

Last edited:
So she finally gets an insight to what men like us feel like 24/7,knowing we are genetic trash and can't change our facial bones, but of course this landwhale redditer can just go and fuck chad

What a strong and independent woman! :feelsseriously:

The worst nightmare of some people.

Women are free to do anything they unless except being a monogamous housewife.

Jealous of a tranny jfl

femtards triggered by a woman looking feminine.

amheekin, also known as the fat roastie.
qzgcZAZ.jpg

If you want to read more.

The "model" is Christine McConnell and that's her niche.

One of her answer.

ChristineHMcConnell
27 points · 4 months ago
I realize you don't actually know me, but you should stop yourself and notice you're looking at the world from an incredibly jaded viewpoint. I stopped posting because after awhile the post's stopping gaining any traction and the few comments I was getting were usually nasty. Other opportunities arose and I began to see that this site can sometimes be toxic, so I moved on. I still lurk, which is how I came upon your comment.
I'm responding because none of what you said is the truth and I hope you're able to recognize that the world isn't nearly as ugly as you seem to think it is. You're free to have whatever opinion you want of me, but please for your own sake, take a bike ride, visit an elderly person or adopt a puppy... get away from whatever is causing you to view people this way.

They are all jealous.

Nuke the west

This female in the pic looks too masculine for my taste

Whenever I see women complain about "unattainable standards" I legit want to throw my chair at the wall. Women literally just have to not be fat, don't need to worry about their height, don't need to consider taking steroids just to get the muscles, don't need to worry much about frame, don't even really need to worry about their face unless they're deformed and can slap makeup on if they really need to, don't need to worry about the size of their genitals, there are men who like different size tits so thats all good. Literally just don't pig out and you'll be fine.

They have no idea what it's like to have unattainable standards hovering over them the stupid fucks.
Four digits IQ...

Jfl @ being man in 2020. And they say we have it worse than women.

LMAO she's butthurt that's she's a fat piece of shit and broke at the same time, hope she gets cancer

Whenever I see women complain about "unattainable standards" I legit want to throw my chair at the wall. Women literally just have to not be fat, don't need to worry about their height, don't need to consider taking steroids just to get the muscles, don't need to worry much about frame, don't even really need to worry about their face unless they're deformed and can slap makeup on if they really need to, don't need to worry about the size of their genitals, there are men who like different size tits so thats all good. Literally just don't pig out and you'll be fine.

They have no idea what it's like to have unattainable standards hovering over them the stupid fucks.

Women want everything they cant have and more. It's only natrual they be venomous towards another woman who has what they dont.

Reddit always venerates disgusting landwhales and trannies.

Women literally just have to not be fat
They think weight loss is unattainable because its the only aspect of their lives where nobody can give them a free ride for being female.

Fat blue haired feminists spinster getting triggered because they'll never be her

Jfl at women. We have to go through hoop after hoop, but these bitches want to be victims cause they have to shed a few pounds? Lol

Last edited:
Any time a woman looks feminine, is not morbidly obese, and basically looks normal, there's always, without fail, the hysterical shriek of "MUH STEPFORD" from fat, ugly, stupid, bitter feminist cunts.

"My BMI is 25"
"MUH STEPFORD"

"I have a reasonably happy marriage"
"MUH STEPFORD"

"Sometimes I just want to get takeout, but I do know how to cook"
"MUH STEPFORD"

"My hair is brown, blonde, black, or red instead of blue, green, or purple"
"MUH STEPFORD"

"Maybe we should treat men like human beings instead of calling them pigs all the time"
"MUH STEPFORD"

Meanwhile, it's MEN who are pressured to live up to unrealistic standards every fucking day. If we're not at least 6 feet tall, don't have a full head of hair, don't have a symmetrical face with hunter eyes and a strong jawline, don't have a strong frame and natural athleticism, don't have clear skin...then we're constantly shamed for those traits, even though every single one of them is out of our control. Men are told from the moment they hit puberty that if they're not Chad, they're worthless.

And what do poor, oppressed womyn have to do? Just one thing - don't stuff their faces. They can be short, they can have small breasts, they can have no ass, they can have the worst hair or no hair at all, they can have scars because they're allowed to cover them with fakeup, they can have virtually any negative trait and still be considered beautiful. They don't even have to go to the gym, they can even be a little chubby, and that's fine. All they have to do is refrain from eating so much that they become morbidly obese. But those fat, ugly, retarded feminist swine are so fucking lazy they can't even do that one thing. They're playing on tutorial mode and still failing.

7efaa9c

You can tell her bf% is about 45 off her pig like hands

FUNNIEST THING IS THAT THIS UGLY FEMINIST LANDWHALE IS ALSO SHALLOW AND SUPERFICIAL TOWARD MEN

Soidauf

Sadfasdf