Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Just yelled at my dad

Tallcel

Tallcel

Admiral
★★★★★
Told him off about having so many kids including me in the 70s. Why a 40+ year old man is living with his 70-something parents is beyond me. Genetic failures - all of us. My dad cucked himself out of a retirement for having so many kids.

My family is like a mental ward. JFL. I'm leaving on a trip soon and never coming back when I get funds. Times like this makes me wish virginity was my only problem. Some incels are lucky. I don't hate my parents. I just hate life. They are just Mormon boomers that thought a lot of kids would be a "blessing"

Last edited:
What do you mean?
He was making 6 figures as a manager in the 2000s now he's broke and will never empty nest. Feel sorry for him but he refuses to believe he had too many kids. My family is a large nuthouse

the more kids the more help they will receive in their senile years. one of the only reasons Is see why people have children, besides social pressure and spreading their genes. but only 1 child is enough... why fuckers have 3+ is beyond me

more kids = more money

more kids = more money
Half my siblings are working retail or unemployed. One is a non-verbal autistic. Only 3 "made it" with real jobs and only 2 have any kids.

Big families are hell on earth.

He was making 6 figures as a manager in the 2000s now he's broke and will never empty nest. Feel sorry for him but he refuses to believe he had too many kids. My family is a large nuthouse
Damn how many kids did he have to become broke with a 6-figure job?

Don't get what's the big idea behind having kids only to give them an objectively worse life than you had.
The idea of how many future incels are there right now growing up only to be wrought with torment for the remainder of their lives once they realise there is nothing for them always brings me anguish, they didn't deserve this.

Mormon parents? Brutal

Don't get what's the big idea behind having kids only to give them an objectively worse life than you had.
The idea of how many future incels are there right now growing up only to be wrought with torment for the remainder of their lives once they realise there is nothing for them always brings me anguish, they didn't deserve this.
Some parents are just egomaniacs

Fuck that ain’t a good sign. I’ve pulled knives on my dad and threatened to kill myself and take everybody out with them and fought him but that’s the furthest it’s gone tbh