Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

"Just write to a foid in jail theory". GTFIH brocels, you have to see this gem

• Thread starter Deleted member 31869
  • Start date
Deleted member 31869

Deleted member 31869

Just pass me the rope
-
So from a post by some other brocel, idk who right now (edit: @imsorry ), linking to this site, I found these search options

writeaprisoner.com/search-inmates

It lets you look for foids in jail who are interested in receiving letters and it has a lot of search options, which allows you to explicitly look for young white girls.

Personally I'm not going to do this bc it seems a bit sketchy, I'm not even an american, and before I do something that desperate I'd first try out Tinder or other online dating app, which I never have (bc I don't think I'd get any matches). However I'm just leaving this here because I think it may be interesting to some incels.

The thing about this that I think is underrated as fuck is that it lets you filter by years served, meaning that you can specifically search for women who have been in jail for like 5 or 10 years already and will be lonely and depressed as fuck. :feelsthink: :feelsthink: :feelsthink:

If you hit advanced search there's also more options, that for example allow you to look for foids who are religious and therefore probably less of a whore, and who aren't on death row or a life sentence (meaning some day she'll be out). But the most important thing imo is setting a high amount of years in jail tbh.

For example this woman is supposed to be in jail since 2016, straight and religious, and gets out next year:

Captura

volcel if you wouldnt tbh

Last edited:
Just get with a foid who will later kill you and hide your body in the woods theory

the only letter she is getting from me is an Anthrax one

Just get with a foid who will later kill you and hide your body in the woods theory
This, also men as a whole aren't retarded enough or degenerate enough to write letters to human garbage in prison

even these criminal whores must have an army of simps and orbiters after them

even these criminal whores must have an army of simps and orbiters after them
brutal

This, also men as a whole aren't retarded enough or degenerate enough to write letters to human garbage in prison
not everyone who's in jail is a bad person brocels

im not saying this is a good idea, just not for that reason

the only letter she is getting from me is an Anthrax one
based and biological attack pilled
if you have no options and are already thinking of roping, might as well tbh.
all women are human garbage anways, the ones in prison arent too different

based and biological attack pilled

if you have no options and are already thinking of roping, might as well tbh.
all women are human garbage anways, the ones in prison arent too different
Ye tbf, prisoner foids are probably only slightly worse than normal ones

1000 IQ idea tbh. I'll give it a try.

just found a 22 year old murderess in my area, not eligible for parole until 2045. she got a bum rap though. i wonder if she accepts conjugal visits

Where are all the black women?

As long as it's AFTER ALL OF THE SEXUAL ACTIVITIES then, that's is fine...
Where are all the black women?
I could be wrong, but a "letter" is something that requires "reading skills." Something a negress is unlikely to have. Lol.
Ye tbf, prisoner foids are probably only slightly worse than normal ones
Excons usually are a very angry group. Almost every single one I've ever met has been a scumbag. Male and female both. I only met one excon dude that was cool. And he ran a still. (So did i, long ago...) That's why we were friends. We had that in common. He is ded. I held his hand before he died. Best dude ever.

So from a post by some other brocel, idk who right now (edit: @imsorry ), linking to this site, I found these search options

writeaprisoner.com/search-inmates

It lets you look for foids in jail who are interested in receiving letters and it has a lot of search options, which allows you to explicitly look for young white girls.

Personally I'm not going to do this bc it seems a bit sketchy, I'm not even an american, and before I do something that desperate I'd first try out Tinder or other online dating app, which I never have (bc I don't think I'd get any matches). However I'm just leaving this here because I think it may be interesting to some incels.

The thing about this that I think is underrated as fuck is that it lets you filter by years served, meaning that you can specifically search for women who have been in jail for like 5 or 10 years already and will be lonely and depressed as fuck. :feelsthink: :feelsthink: :feelsthink:

If you hit advanced search there's also more options, that for example allow you to look for foids who are religious and therefore probably less of a whore, and who aren't on death row or a life sentence (meaning some day she'll be out). But the most important thing imo is setting a high amount of years in jail tbh.

For example this woman is supposed to be in jail since 2016, straight and religious, and gets out next year:

View attachment 425426

volcel if you wouldnt tbh
JFL @ Normies

"I have a great personality =DD" (Someone with a great personality wouldn't brag about it)
"I have great sense of le humor =DD" (Who doesn't?)
"I am so le unique xDDDD" (If you were, you wouldn't point it out)
"i am le friendly XD" (Who isn't?)
"I love le music =D" (Who doesn't, It's fucking music)

Meanwhile millions of other people write the same shit :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

Normies are cattle and NPCs :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

Last edited:
Low IQ low inhib girls who are probably impulsive/bpd/psychopaths. Just stay away from them, they'll ruin your life