Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Just world theory/lack of empathy by society

• Thread starter Deleted member 33778
  • Start date
Deleted member 33778

Deleted member 33778

Peace will come...someday
-
This shit enrages me. I hate the lack of empathy that comes with it. If you've had a fortunate, successful life it's because you're seen as a good person and you "deserve" everything you have. Either that or "God has blessed me with a good life". (Jfl at religion copers). However, if you've had an unfortunate life, full of struggles "oh well, tough. Life doesn't owe you anything". This applies to relationships, career, financial success, everything. Normies love spouting this rubbish. Then they call us weak, sheltered, they say that we have lack of character or whatever. These fucks would rope on the spot if they had our lives.

They only get upset when foids or minority groups have it hard.

I especially agree with the part about religion copers. They'll say "it's all God's plan!" and the silence is so loud when some 2 year old dies from cancer lmao

I posted about it. People seem like they have to convince themselves that this world is just and people who have good things deserved it somehow. It's not true.

"God has blessed me with a good life"
This is not biblical, we're not the Jews in the old testament.

I posted about it. People seem like they have to convince themselves that this world is just and people who have good things deserved it somehow. It's not true.
Parts of your post are high iq, such as people not wanting to admit lack of control. The parts about God's plan and Christ's sacrifice is cope central tbh.
The same way normies can't cope with admiting lack of control, you can't seem to cope without a belief in some sort of "plan", even though there is no evidence for any of this.

Parts of your post are high iq, such as people not wanting to admit lack of control. The parts about God's plan and Christ's sacrifice is cope central tbh.
The same way normies can't cope with admiting lack of control, you can't seem to cope without a belief in some sort of "plan", even though there is no evidence for any of this.
The existence of God can be inferred by the laws of thermodynamics; it's impossible that the universe came from nothing and it's also impossible that it always existed, so a supernatural creation is needed.

But the particular God from the bible can only be known through direct experience. You have to accept Jesus's blood sacrifice and get saved, then you'll have experiences that prove to you that He's true, but such experiences are personal can't be used as proof for other people. That's why we call it "testimony"; I testify that the God of the bible is the one and only true God to you. Believe me or not.

The existence of God can be inferred by the laws of thermodynamics; it's impossible that the universe came from nothing and it's also impossible that it always existed, so a supernatural creation is needed.

But the particular God from the bible can only be known through direct experience. You have to accept Jesus's blood sacrifice and get saved, then you'll have experiences that prove to you that He's true, but such experiences are personal can't be used as proof for other people. That's why we call it "testimony"; I testify that the God of the bible is the one and only true God to you. Believe me or not.
It's possible You came from nothing which is why you could be in this position. It's possible the universe might as well came from nothing as well. Respect your beliefs though. But at this point it's so shitty to realize what's real anymore tbh. Hope your god gives you a good ending