Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Just worked for 13 hours straight without a break

Furlossus

Furlossus

Tremble in the shadow of furlossus
And will come to home where no gf waits fir me. Why the fuck am I breaking my back anyways? God I wish I could be neet :reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee:

U dont do that dumass you can kill yourself

That's hell, even 8 hours is rough.

Did you sniff foids shoes?

As a neet I respect the workers but there is no way I can contribute to this society that doesn't care about my well-being.

As a neet I respect the workers but there is no way I can contribute to this society that doesn't care about my well-being.
I refuse to contribute to a society that doesn't give me friends / a gf

Prostitutes probably make much more than you.

The Shekelstein lineage will be fine without my assistance.

You’re busting your ass for chump change while Mr. Shekelston gets all the wealth. He was a Chad back in his day and had a great youth while you spend yours slaving away for him for pennies

Have you got a plan to eventually stop working? I've got a decent amount in crypto so hopefully in a couple months I'll have enough money to be financially sound without having to work. Most wagies are suck in a perpetual cycle of slavery, with all of their earnings spent just to survive and without any opportunity for advancement.

the funniest is the normies that talk shit about neets while they themselves are working all day for peanuts, take out loans and spend their wagecuckbux on useless dogshit while worshipping shlomo and friends for being rich :lul:

Been there done that. On top of that everyone else got a break except for me.

I would be fucking pissed as well. Wage slaved over half a day.

wageslave life is pure misery

You're strong to survive this far despite what the shitty world has given you :whitepill:
Kuddos man!

And will come to home where no gf waits fir me. Why the fuck am I breaking my back anyways? God I wish I could be neet :reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee:
Wage maxixng:feelshaha:

My schedule was 14 hours for three days and 11 hours for three days, off Sunday - no holiday - no vacation. Another job 16 hours for five days and 7 on Saturdays, off Sunday.

Paid moms medical bills and bought a mountain-top-lake-home. Flipped it, easy as pie.

the funniest is the normies that talk shit about neets while they themselves are working all day for peanuts, take out loans and spend their wagecuckbux on useless dogshit while worshipping shlomo and friends for being rich :lul: